• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjenkins

Expert
    You know they will probably have done the deed in space at least once by the time their ride comes back to pick them up

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    That woman and I use the term loosely, has a witches chin.
    All it needs is a big wart on it.

Recondo 101

Expert
    Well our intreped NASA is sending Space X to get them.....But the fly in the pudding is the spacey vehicle and suits of NASA ain't compatible with Space X, someone forgot to make the POS NASA vehicle and operational Space X vehice and their spacey suits compatible......

Seems to me that adapters for connection of the existing NASA suits to the Space X vehicle would be easier to fabricate in the the NASA shops or Eglin R & D shop than making two entire new fitted suits by NASA. These are quick connects so the crew can be removed upon landing, quickly.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Well our intreped NASA is sending Space X to get them.....But the fly in the pudding is the spacey vehicle and suits of NASA ain't compatible with Space X, someone forgot to make the POS NASA vehicle and operational Space X vehice and their spacey suits compatible......

Seems to me that adapters for connection of the existing NASA suits to the Space X vehicle would be easier to fabricate in the the NASA shops or Eglin R & D shop than making two entire new fitted suits by NASA. These are quick connects so the crew can be removed upon landing, quickly.
    That should only cost about 3 million.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    they would need to have one hell of a bar for me to hit that
    that's no lie.... it would take a very drunk marine fresh out of basic to take that job on.....

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

duct tape and hold their breath at times

Shootist

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    At least they are not taking a chance on losing the crew members, unlike the shuttle Columbia.
    But that was a situation were very little could have been done anyway.

Top Bottom