• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Well... Show us
    I don't need to. It's my opinion. Have faith that your eyes are seeing what is actually happening. It's called circumstantial. It's a real thing. scott peterson is serving life with out parole for killing his wife and unborn baby with out a recovered body. No more oj verdicts, please.

I don't need absolute proof to heed a red flag. If I hear a rattle snake, I absolutely avoid it. Do I need proof the snake is poisonous? NO. YMMV You ignore red flags at your own peril. IMO

The nuclear football is in the hands of a man that has been diminished long before he took office in January of 2021. james clibyrn, d Congressman S.C. has that on his hands. clibyrn ignored the fjb red flag and the USA suffered as a result. circumstantial knowledge is invaluable if used correctly.

iu

Last edited:

RaySendero

Shooter
    You are welcome to your opinion.
    But without any facts or evidence - that's all you got.

Anyone else want to take a shot at the question:
    "Who or what is running this country?"
    Because Joe Biden isn't capable at all.

RaySendero

Shooter
    Ok evidence: News medias are reporting that Obama is having a "sit down" meeting with Joe Biden today.

So the odds on leader of who's running this country IS Obama.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    After watching the debate I feel completely demoralized. How is it possible that our leader can’t put together a sentence. Surely the Democratic Party could find a Harvard grad that has focused on public speaking, someone that could actually communicate with our enemies and allies. But I guess that’s not part of the plan. We get whatever they give us in this wonderful democracy.

I went over to MSNBC and it didn’t disappoint.

”Trump may not have won the debate but Biden certainly lost.”

”Trump exploited a key weakness in the debate format. It’s time we fix that.”

”What Democrats should absolutely not do after Biden’s debate performance.”
    And the lugenpresse continues it's nonsense.

BluesBrother

Master
    Ok evidence: News medias are reporting that Obama is having a "sit down" meeting with Joe Biden today.

This is not new information. It's been out there. Some have not been paying attention. It was a flag for me when bho decided to buy and reside in dc after his term was over. No other president has done that. The information is out there for those that want to see it. Is there always a smoking gun? No. Sometime you have to read the tea leaves. That doesn't make the information less valuable.

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Jon Stewart said that while Trump was talking Biden had "resting 25th Amendment face". :D

ccc

Master
    Saw an article on cnn that " world leaders are worried that Trump will win again" yeah, I bet. Cause he'll cut off the free money.
    I am torn with that. Trump has stated he would stop supporting Ukraine. I firmly believe Putin will not stop at Ukraine. He has publicly stated he wants his legacy to be reuniting all that was once the USSR. So we cut off the aid and let him take Ukraine and then he keeps going like Hitler ? I get it, the US tax payer can’t support a never ending war. But if Putin takes Ukraine it is only a matter of time before we have to go to war as he tries to take others.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

and valerie jarrett, susan rice, alex soros, and misc other demons

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I am torn with that. I firmly believe Putin will not stop at Ukraine. He has publicly stated he wants his legacy to be reuniting all that was once the USSR. So we cut off the aid and let him take Ukraine and then he keeps going like Hitler ? I get it, the US tax payer can’t support a never ending war. But if Putin takes Ukraine it is only a matter of time before we have to go to war as he tries to take others.
    wars and rumors of wars.. sound familar?

I am torn with that. Trump has stated he would stop supporting Ukraine. I firmly believe Putin will not stop at Ukraine. He has publicly stated he wants his legacy to be reuniting all that was once the USSR. So we cut off the aid and let him take Ukraine and then he keeps going like Hitler ? I get it, the US tax payer can’t support a never ending war. But if Putin takes Ukraine it is only a matter of time before we have to go to war as he tries to take others.
    You also have to recall that Trump said he would have the war ended as President-Elect. Personally, I would not put it past him. He may very well do it. If that becomes the case, there would be no need for any more money to be sent to Ukraine and landing in Zelensky's and Biden's pockets.

Top Bottom