• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    You also have to recall that Trump said he would have the war ended as President-Elect. Personally, I would not put it past him. He may very well do it. If that becomes the case, there would be no need for any more money to be sent to Ukraine and landing in Zelensky's and Biden's pockets.
    I am voting for him, but he is going to tell us anything to get elected.

tros6t

Marksman
    The criminals running things are corrupt
    and evil but they are not dumb! This early “debate” was to give them time to replace him! His numbers are so bad, they couldn’t even cheat him into another win! They’re gonna get another slimy corrupt person who will do better so they won’t need as many mid night ballot deliveries! If you don’t believe it, it’s because you watch and believe the media!

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    The criminals running things are corrupt
    and evil but they are not dumb! This early “debate” was to give them time to replace him! His numbers are so bad, they couldn’t even cheat him into another win! They’re gonna get another slimy corrupt person who will do better so they won’t need as many mid night ballot deliveries! If you don’t believe it, it’s because you watch and believe the media!
    1000016246.jpg

Jeff C

Shooter
    I have no evidence to definitively say who is running Joe but do believe his wife is so power hungry, she does not care how much harm is done to Joe as long as she remains the First Lady.
    As to who will replace Joe, as he proved he cannot win the election, I believe a Moosechelle and Newsom ticket is coming.

ccc

Master
    Honestly I hope Joe doesn’t step down. I think Trump can beat him because America is sick and tired of the last four years and they blame Biden. Get someone who believes just like Biden who is younger and smarter and the folks that were pro Biden and on the fence turning to Trump will forget all about inflation, the ongoing wars and flip right back blue.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I have no evidence to definitively say who is running Joe but do believe his wife is so power hungry, she does not care how much harm is done to Joe as long as she remains the First Lady.
    As to who will replace Joe, as he proved he cannot win the election, I believe a Moosechelle and Newsom ticket is coming.
    i also think jill has a lot of input

ABlaster

Marksman
    Honestly I hope Joe doesn’t step down. I think Trump can beat him because America is sick and tired of the last four years and they blame Biden. Get someone who believes just like Biden who is younger and smarter and the folks that were pro Biden and on the fence turning to Trump will forget all about inflation, the ongoing wars and flip right back blue.
    I'm not sure Biden is out of the race. I don't know a single Biden supporter that plans on changing their vote. Some are in the "literally anyone but Trump" camp, but the more strategic ones are telling me "I'm voting for my party, not the candidate. If he steps down then it will be someone else from Team Blue that takes his place, not someone from Team Red."

That's where I think a lot of longer-term thinkers will fall. They will vote Biden and plan on him being a placeholder for a different Democrat.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I'm not sure Biden is out of the race. I don't know a single Biden supporter that plans on changing their vote. Some are in the "literally anyone but Trump" camp, but the more strategic ones are telling me "I'm voting for my party, not the candidate. If he steps down then it will be someone else from Team Blue that takes his place, not someone from Team Red."

That's where I think a lot of longer-term thinkers will fall. They will vote Biden and plan on him being a placeholder for a different Democrat.
    Too bad we don't have a Red, White and Blue team. That actually gives a $hit about us and not how much $$$ they can make by being professional hookers.
    1657928755452.png

Beached

Expert
    You want to know who is running this country follow the money. One very wealthy criminal is doing a lot of damage George Soros behind the scenes helping put far left haters of this country in positions of power. All of big tech supports the far left. And the destruction of our system.
    The so called media and 99% of the schools are all controlled by the radical left and have been for many years. See all these protesters paid and otherwise destroying cities and towns all were indoctrinated in a college!

Top Bottom