Disabled vet likely being scammed in Tampa area, urgently need help/resources-LE no use

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Snafu

Expert
    I like how they can spoof people's phone numbers. Call it back and somebody who knows nothing about it answers. Just some regular Joe or Jane. It's criminal.
    I figured if I was going to get all these calls for some garbage or other, I might as well have a bit of fun with it. If it's a woman on the other end of the phone, I interrupt her as soon as she starts her pitch. I'll ask her, "Before we start would you mind answering a question for me?" Almost all nicely say, "What's your question?" If I get one that says, "What's your question, dear? I get a little ore abusive thinking she's probably a bit older and a bigger prude. I then put on my best Joe Biden whisper voice and say, "Are you wearing panties today, sweetheart?" You'd be surprised at how fast they hang up or call you a pervert. If they call me a pervert, I'll ask, "Can we talk?" One told me I was some kind of sick SOB. Don't know where she got that from. <GRIN>

FrommerStop

Master
    I figured if I was going to get all these calls for some garbage or other, I might as well have a bit of fun with it. If it's a woman on the other end of the phone, I interrupt her as soon as she starts her pitch. I'll ask her, "Before we start would you mind answering a question for me?" Almost all nicely say, "What's your question?" If I get one that says, "What's your question, dear? I get a little ore abusive thinking she's probably a bit older and a bigger prude. I then put on my best Joe Biden whisper voice and say, "Are you wearing panties today, sweetheart?" You'd be surprised at how fast they hang up or call you a pervert. If they call me a pervert, I'll ask, "Can we talk?" One told me I was some kind of sick SOB. Don't know where she got that from. <GRIN>
    Most of mine sort of refuse to answer any questions. They give a short spiel on how they represent the medicare or whatever. I generally ask what city and they ignore the question and demand I tell them if I have a medicare card or what ever. I yell at them politely: answer my question first. Then I demand an address and what time is it in that city and so on.
    CLICK

Zeroed in

Master
    Come on now, tell the truth.
    You were confusing a phone call you had with your Mother in Law, right !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom