• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Man, I hate being late for a party.

Yep, all of the guys have degrees.

I agree with Phil. However, he may have broken a contract with A&E so it's certainly their decision. However, I think one of two things is either happening or going to happen. I read a few commentaries today from people that supposedly know the family personally. It's alleged that Phil, Jase and Jep have been expressing a desire to get clear of the show for a while now. This might be Phil's parting shot on top of his expressing his firm beliefs. At the same time he was asked a question and he answered it truthfully. I don't think it's any skin off his butt one way or the other. I know if I was him I would have cut and run after the $5M mark one way or the other. Screw all that camera crap, let's go fishing and hunting. I've also heard murmurings that CMT was interested in taking the show over if A&E and the Robertson's decide to part company. Would seem like a better fit to me anyway.

Snow Bird

Master
    They will just leave A&E and make more money somewhere else. Was playing golf all day today and sure hate I missed out on so much of this. It would have been FUN to get in here when it was so HEATED. Ian when are you going to open up the CAT FIGHT section. I know you can move threads at any time.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    They will just leave A&E and make more money somewhere else. Was playing golf all day today and sure hate I missed out on so much of this. It would have been FUN to get in here when it was so HEATED. Ian when are you going to open up the CAT FIGHT section. I know you can move threads at any time.

Again +1 for drama thread

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Who owns A&E? ABC Disney and the Hearst Corporation. If you are going to boycott A&E over this, you might want to add to your list ESPN, all ABC stations, all Hearst Corporation entities and yup, Disney World and Disney Land.

Seanpcola

Who owns A&E? ABC Disney and the Hearst Corporation. If you are going to boycott A&E over this, you might want to add to your list ESPN, all ABC stations, all Hearst Corporation entities and yup, Disney World and Disney Land.

Works for me Frank. I think they all suck.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Oh and for the coming season Phil is on only a few weeks, he had already pulled out, the episodes are already in the can. I am betting this is their last year w A&E, maybe last year period, they are bored w it.

Snow Bird

Master
    Another boycott,now we are talking.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    The Robertson Family Official Statement

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Heaven forbid a white Christian man share his beliefs. All these liberal twat wads sure pussified this once great nation. The POS activist groups are just a bunch of hypocrites and if you dont believe in their ways, you are wrong. Fukk em all

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Top Bottom