• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    If democrats would all hold their breath for 5 minutes, it would make a world of difference.

Pre-existing medical conditions aside, nothing beats a regular pedal bike. It's great low impact cardio. Just of course, all the cars passing you by in Pensacola are going to assume you're a druggie.

Blackbeard 3

Expert
    Me and my wife are both 66 years old, We both mountain bike, (As in riding a bicycle on mountain trails) We own horses and we actually camp on horseback sometime( We ride into the back country and camp) We backpack a lot, My daughter complains that I should not be trying to carry 60 to 70 pounds.We do a lot of canoeing and kayaking, And even do an occasional Whitewater rafting trip. This picture was taken a couple of months ago in North Carolina that's my sister-in-law in the front the wife was Taking the picture. I was simply asking a question hoping for a response from men Who actually had experience with e bikes. I have seen on the news where everything from cell phones to cars have exploded or burned up. I was not looking for debate about China we all know what a screw up that is. So if you have personal experience with an e Bike I would like your input. View attachment 236816
    I have an Aventon Aventure and I have enjoyed having it. I use mine as a regular bike a lot of the time and use the motor when I'm going up steep hills or if I have a heavy load I'm carrying in the woods. I often will take a 50 lb bag of corn in the back basket plus hunting gear. It does only have the one motor on the back but it gets the job done for me. Its between 1 and 2 miles to my hunting spots depending where I sit, here in south Alabama. I think mine is a 2019 and other than breaks and breaks pads, I've not had a bit of problem with it. And before anyone asks, no I'm not fat or out of shape. Lol. However I have not been using it much this year. Mostly been walking to my stands when I am not taking corn or feed so I have actually been toying with the idea of selling it.

850guns

Master
    I have an astromoto ebike. 28 mph and a beast! Rack on back is awesome. Heavy!
    Thought the huge tires (4×26?) Would help in the sand, and it probably would if I lowered the air pressure in the tires. But it's not good in sand. If I had to do over, I would get a 20" tire with folding frame and atleast front suspension. More of a city bike than a mountain bike, but more practical for my needs. I have pedal mountain bikes for that.

Last edited:

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    My wife bought an "add a motor" trike ,she really gets a use of it in our gated community where most are using e golfcarts . I made a platform on the back for the dog crate ,the wife loves it but she did fall off when turning once . I rarely use it but when i do its always e power while she uses mostly pedal power [7 speed] .

Top Bottom