• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    This Ar-15 was a back up gun when I was shooting NRA HP match's , I have removed the free float forearm, It can come with it or without it. The barrel is a S/S 1/9 H-bar type, come's with one 20 rd,,one 30 rd. GI Al. and one therm.mod. 30--45 rd mag. and 100 rds of commerical Reloads, and sling. It has a commpress lake match adg. trigger I have had this in the back of the safe for a very long time, Is built on a SGW rec. thats olympic arms is a 4 dig. ser # $1600.00. any thing you don't want I will take off. The upper and lower was matched for fit. this the best way to contct me Cell #850-572 6611 thanks jj

sgw

Duelist

Expert
    Those shoot better than some guns shoot with optics, out to 600 yards. You can always change to a flattop if you can't shoot irons. Flatops are avaliable for $68, stripped.

oneshot

Master
    I gorgot we have bunch of young people on here , I throught when I SAID i USED IT AS A BACK UP FOR NRA HP. THAT WOULD SAY WHAT CAL. IT WAS IN YOU CAN ONLY USE THE 5.56 OR 223 IN THE AR TYPE .IN THE SERVICE GRADE PART OF THE MATCH. jUST MY 50 CENTS JJ

wildrider666

Master
    dumb question, but what caliber is it? thanks

This is an excellent question based on the sellers title and description. What caliber is it? Is in effect asking what chamber does it have. As a HP match gun, does it have a .223. 5.56, Match or Wylde chamber? The twist rate actually relates to a relationship between bullet weight and the bullet velocity, so that does not help.

At the Oly site it is specific about not firing 5.56 in Oly .223 barrels and tells how to ID them:
    http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=43

Wylde chambers are for longer and heavier 5.56 bullets.

The .223 and 5.56 mix is a common prob. My Colt receiver is marked .223 but the Colt HBAR is marked 5.56. so it can shoot either ammo.

teamr2

Shooter
    One Shot is the man. I bought a Colt from him a month ago. He knows his stuff and the Colt he sold me is silly accurate. I'd bet this one is the same way.

Top Bottom