• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Just started playing it. Ignoring the story as usual and just wandering around. At the geo thermal plant. Still figuring out the game. Playing on hard level. One of the things that piss me off is killing bad guys with cool guns that disappear??
    The gear degrades and has to be repaired like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I noticed they ditched that in FO4, but yeah, it’s irritating!

RackinRay

Master
    LOL, this. And +1,000,000 to Steam.
    STEAM brings back memories.

Sons got me into it via Counterstrike. I got brother into it, then he found Day Of Defeat (DOD). We all played that together while boys were in college. Oldest son just went over 20 in the canoe club.

Loved that DOD, used the same Avatar back then

Dropped out of gaming a decade ago, then took up Minecraft to play with the grandkids during visits. LOL

Fear21

Master
    STEAM brings back memories.

Sons got me into it via Counterstrike. I got brother into it, then he found Day Of Defeat (DOD). We all played that together while boys were in college. Oldest son just went over 20 in the canoe club.

Loved that DOD, used the same Avatar back then

Dropped out of gaming a decade ago, then took up Minecraft to play with the grandkids during visits. LOL

DOD and DOD Source are both still alive, amazingly. CS has continued to evolve through the years, with CS2 being the latest iteration.

RackinRay

Master
    DOD and DOD Source are both still alive, amazingly. CS has continued to evolve through the years, with CS2 being the latest iteration.
    Yeah, found my CDs after I retired and tried it a bit. Guess 64 was too old for it again. LOL

Recondo 101

Expert
    Put my Combat Flight Simulator away when we moved, was into creating new games and new planes.

But the easies game I saw to get attached to was Rock Band. I got a pro guitar for the grandson, he learned how to play it on expert at the most difficult setting, now he plays an actual acustic guitar, which was my purpose from the very beginning so when he started college, he would be able to fit in and entertain others at school.
    Today he plays and does a stand up comedian routine at college. So the computer games can be used to teach also.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    More playing on the outer worlds. I like it. Landed on monarch, walked down the gangway and was promptly killed.. wow.
    If ya liked Firefly you'd like this.

ABlaster

Marksman
    There's a perk that slows it by 25%. I took it.
    That game is the bomb. I’ve played it too recently to do it again, but that’s in my “every five years or so” rotation along with the Baldur’s Gate Saga, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3,NV, and 4. Currently playing the crap out of Mechwarrior 5 and, bizarrely, X Com Apocalypse.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    That game is the bomb. I’ve played it too recently to do it again, but that’s in my “every five years or so” rotation along with the Baldur’s Gate Saga, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3,NV, and 4. Currently playing the crap out of Mechwarrior 5 and, bizarrely, X Com Apocalypse.
    Outer world 2 is coming...

jettjon

Expert
    We have similar tastes in gamed... BG Enhanced is insanely good. I replay it every so often with a different group so I can enjoy all the NPC banter.

ABlaster

Marksman
    We have similar tastes in gamed... BG Enhanced is insanely good. I replay it every so often with a different group so I can enjoy all the NPC banter.
    Same here. Although Keldorn with Carsomyr is almost cheating against spellcasters, so playing the good side is definitely easier.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom