Federal database...get over it and buy new or stay way?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    All the things you have said are true if we believe what we are told, however take a look at Frontline: United States of Secrets (On Netflix now) and you will see that the NSA has been capturing phone calls, texts, internet searches, purchases, etc. on millions of Americans and storing it (They still are doing so. They interviewed top officials in the NSA, the Justice Dept and the White House and they all admit it). And they have invested billions into software and hardware, so it is likely that they are aware of the purchases we have made/make. And they and the ATF keep up with the buying and selling on these type websites as well.
    So I suppose it's really a matter of whether we think they really are interested in what we are doing and why? If you believe they are good folks just trying to protect us, then there is nothing to worry about? If you think otherwise, then you may have reason to be concerned? I'm sure I'll get some hate mail for saying this, but the more I research how much they really do know and track, the more I realize how much I really don't know!

tros6t

Marksman
    Not to get into an arguing match with you but you really do need to see Frontline: United States of Secrets (On Netflix now) and I am 100% certain you will (as I was) be surprised that they are in fact recording phone calls, texts, web searches and more on Americans everyday without warrants. Some of the comments about looking at ammo may be a little far fetched but as for tracking, they are doing it on a large scale. Whether they are concerned about who has what guns or ammo may be another issue also, but they are and have been tracking Americans after 9/11 and while Pres Obama promised to stop it for American citizens, he decided not to once he got into office, so they are still doing it. Again, don't take my word for it. Watch the program. The top officials in the NSA, the Justice Department and the White House were all interviewed and they all admitted it. The difference is some of them felt/feel it is illegal and some do not, but they admitted to doing it and are still doing it.

Seanpcola

Maybe so,its possible.I'm 50 though so if things will just hang together maybe 20 more years I wont have to worry about it.I will try to find an enclave with AK's though,,,,they aint the best at anything but they are pretty good at everything.

That's the way I look at it. I'm 58. If I can just hold out a few more years, accomplish a few more things, then check out before the SHTF I'll be good.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom