• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avtech850

Expert
    I needed a good laugh this morning. Thank you for posting it. Definitely pleases my twisted little soul

Kanaloa

Master
    That's freakin awesome! I can see it now "hello, this is the police dept, how can I help you?" "Well, as I was chanting F the police, someone stole my car. Can you help me?" . "Of course we can help. I will dispatch a team of police to your location and start chanting with you"

That's great...thanks for sharing!

TraderDan

Master
    Why do we put up with this sh*#? The U.S. does not negotiate with terrorist, so why do we let local terrorist get away with stuff like this? I understand lawful right for peaceful protest, but it never is. I whole heartily believe that looters and rioters should be shot on sight in cases like this. I can only hope they get what they got coming, and if the cop was guilty, he should be held responsible because he is guilty, not because civil unrest may pursue. I am getting so sick of this sh*# , when will it ever end?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Has the verdict been released. If it hasn't then this country is going to burn. With Obama and his amnesty bullshit and now this! I swear this country has our fore fathers turning in their graves.

305RSlc

Expert
    Hilarious. I was kinda shocked that it was one of those evil "greenhouse gas" burners and not some sort of smart car or solar powered skateboard; ya know, since she's an "activist" and all. :crazy:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Hilarious. I was kinda shocked that it was one of those evil "greenhouse gas" burners and not some sort of smart car or solar powered skateboard; ya know, since she's an "activist" and all. :crazy:

Like my pop said, "The first thing they should do with these nutjobs is take away their cars." Well, someone did.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom