• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jettjon

Expert
    Yes, yes, ban responsible gun content. THAT'S the solution to a tiny, violent minority that abuses a consumer product. I had a bunch of self-made firearms tutorials (I'm a NRA Basic Steps instructor) but YouTube kept removing them, I would appeal, they would come back, they removed them, wash and repeat and finally I gave up. It's stupid.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    7.74 million followers on one channel. They are kicking their own business in the foot. Those firearm sponsorships pay for googles big glass complex on the water. I've seen hundreds of posts people cancelling all subscriptions with YouTube over this.

IronBeard

Master
    Sure. Since they own it, they can control what we're allowed to see/hear. Sorta like government operates...

IronBeard

Master
    Yes, yes, ban responsible gun content. THAT'S the solution to a tiny, violent minority that abuses a consumer product. I had a bunch of self-made firearms tutorials (I'm a NRA Basic Steps instructor) but YouTube kept removing them, I would appeal, they would come back, they removed them, wash and repeat and finally I gave up. It's stupid.
    Can you upload them here? Is it possible to host vids? I think it'll be great to post a bunch of forum made content here. More technical guys can post gunsmithing vids, I can post all of my hard won SWCC/Urban combat shit, and other guys can post farming/hunting off grid living stuff. Hell, make it subscriber/supporter content only to bring in money.

jettjon

Expert
    Can you upload them here? Is it possible to host vids? I think it'll be great to post a bunch of forum made content here. More technical guys can post gunsmithing vids, I can post all of my hard won SWCC/Urban combat shit, and other guys can post farming/hunting off grid living stuff. Hell, make it subscriber/supporter content only to bring in money.
    As far as I know you cannot host videos here. You must link to a host such as Rumble or YouTube. That's what I had to do recently on another post.

Top Bottom