• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal25

Master
    That brings me to a question to anyone that

1) Has a working reloading bench
    2) Patience to teach
    3) Accepts beer as payment

to have a sit down and do a Reloading 101 class some odd weekend after I do my own research to help me out.

Signal25..any material that you have, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Ill dig though and see what I have.
    Ill be honest, 99% of my info comes from just googling it. But I have been reloading for years now. Starting out I read a few manuals cover to cover. After that, never touched em.

And Id be willing to trade, but my bench and stuff is in Mobile.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    That brings me to a question to anyone that

1) Has a working reloading bench
    2) Patience to teach
    3) Accepts beer as payment

to have a sit down and do a Reloading 101 class some odd weekend after I do my own research to help me out.

I did this once a while back (http://gulfcoastgunforum.com/showthread.php?16235-Reloading-quot-Class-quot), unfortunately that was shortly before I got into competitive shooting and now I just don't have time for it. Plus, my reloading room is always a wreck with range bags being transitioned from match to practice to match.

I keep saying that I want to do it again; but realistically, I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it again. It would require a perfect set of circumstances to accommodate it.

shootnstarz

Master
    My reloading rig is disassembled currently but I intend to set it back up within a month. You're certainly welcome to stop by and I'll show you my procedures, no beer needed.

Rick

rviray

Marksman
    Thanks Rick, I appreciate the offer. I have been researching/reading reloading stuff on the internet (I should have the 50th edition here in the next few weeks). After I have done all the reading, I think that I will have some reasonable questions for you guys here at GCGF.

My reloading rig is disassembled currently but I intend to set it back up within a month. You're certainly welcome to stop by and I'll show you my procedures, no beer needed.

Rick

Ric-san

Master
    Not too sure if it was mentioned or not, but different powder manufactures put out their own load date booklet, available at some places where reloading supplies are sold...I picked up these FREE at Goldmine (I think what the place is called...?) in Alabama while stopping in to buy some powder they had in stock that I could not find in FL.

reloading manuals.jpg

Attachments

• reloading manuals.jpg
      reloading manuals.jpg
      81.3 KB · Views: 100
    Top Bottom