• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    He is right fellas !!!!! There is the 300 WINNY then the 338 WINNY and then. THE 9MM which is capable of killing anything that walks the planet !!!!!! Whats best it fits in you pocket and has very little weight but when needed it is a tank buster !!!!!!!!
    i wish someone would get the truth out, well placed sources i have in the DOD community tell me the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs were actually a single 9mm round, shot from the Enola gay...from a german luger

now if only some housewife could get close enough, to beat cornpop to death with a rolling pin....i am sure he could be lured close to sniff a housewife's hair to make this happen...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fisheadgib

Expert
    Just shows you how stupid he is! There's lots of calibers that are more powerful than 9mm, he just picked out the most popular, what a moron.
    He's not being stupid, he thinks everyone else is. 9mm is by far the most popular handgun caliber and a scary amount of people believe whatever they're told so if he can restrict that caliber, he can restrict a LOT of handguns.

Raven

Master
    i wish someone would get the truth out, well placed sources i have in the DOD community tell me the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs were actually a single 9mm round, shot from the Enola gay...from a german luger

now if only some housewife could get close enough, to beat cornpop to death with a rolling pin....i am sure he could be lured close to sniff a housewife's hair to make this happen...
    E tu Brutus... History repeats itself. All the world will see is he was found peacefully dead asleep one morning. It's the only way the Democrats save face. If I was on his security detail I'd have tripled security and bricked the windows. I feel bad for the Alzheimer patient. I'm sure he feels he's finally made it to the top of the world, cloud 9

Carl

Master
    This seems like a poor choice of propaganda to run with if they care about re-election.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

ccc

Master
    Yep

Attachments

• 8F061456-5CDA-4850-AF27-A78D8136FC63.jpeg
      8F061456-5CDA-4850-AF27-A78D8136FC63.jpeg
      214.2 KB · Views: 60

IronBeard

Master
    Yep, 9mm blows the lungs right out of the body. Wow. Just, wow. But that ol' .22, well, we can usually just go in a dig that out. Seems to me that FJB's next executive action ought to mandate that law enforcement carry .22 revolvers....

Since words matter, how about it's no longer a 9mm, it's a .380 parabellum? After all, this America. We don't need no metric system. Stupid, senile, putz. Brain dead sock puppet. Much worse those who believe anything he says....

5lima30ret

Master
    ...but wait isn't Hunter Biden's crack pipe a "high caliber" :rolleyes: Of course those are free from the government thanks to "Lets go Brandon"! :D

Top Bottom