• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Was holding some stuff for Fl57caveman that he had made a dell with another form member. He called this morning and said he would like to come and get it. Told him to come, give him direction's on how to find me. A hour or so later he called me he was lost in down town Jay. Had to get him back on track , stayed on the ph with him and then he almost went by with me standing in the center of the road. But all was good , it was his first time , I think he was just excited about getting to meet me. Just my 5 cents jj

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    I suppose it's not uncommon to get disoriented in them big cities, could happen to anyone.:rolleyes:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    ha.. you told me jay had one red light...btw, it was green not red,but I turned, deadend road....you know how them big city two light towns get me all confused....:boink:

you should know I come from Molino, we have a flasher and one new light, still aint figured that out...have just as many wrecks with it, as without it, ask the peanut man sitting that corner ever day

but it was worth meeting you....we will have to spend some time playing with the garands, I will bring mine up...

like jj's shop, I have never seen one so precise, neat, with everything in shelves, labeled and cataloged...
    he was even catching the steel filing with a magnet as the lathe was running, amazing
    :boink::pound:

Gas Port

Master
    You and Levi did not mention the caveman cometh or I would have stayed for the introduction.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

JBryan314

Master
    Jay's light can be a little confusing sometimes to people who aren't out this way. You have the two four-way intersections right by each other and I never know if the person I'm giving directions is at one or the other.

Top Bottom