• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    I saw that. It's really cool. I've always been wondering why someone didn't make a chassis like that with the chargers I see. I've never owed a 22 or 9mm charger yet but I hear alot of good stuff about them. I've just thought they was ugly for the most part I guess lol. This build tho is sweet. I own a few guns tho with 1913 brace stocks and I love that design. I do however own a Bergera 10/22 semi auto that's all carbon fiber. I wonder if it would fit in a chassis like this. The other day I was browsing and I found a cool chassis that I think fits the charger 9mm, maybe even the 22 I dunno yet. But it has a similar design and is also really cool looking. I may have to get one of these, either is cool!
    761d9e379bde5bdac57e8a2fbdf68ee0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    While cool and spacy its hard to beat the 15-22 pistol...ymmv

Yes--I got the rifle, the "real" pistol, and the brace pistol. All good stuff. Triggers are sucky and need replaced, but at the price point to be expected.

WRM

Master
    I really just dislike those silly braces; I don't see the big problem with SBR's?

Long as you got $200 a pop and time to wait, not too much an issue.
    With those little SWs you'd be paying near half the cost of the gun retail for the stamp. Then ya gotta pay to engrave receiver. It's a pain and costly.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I really just dislike those silly braces; I don't see the big problem with SBR's?
    I'm not referring to the brace itself. I'm referring to how these guns can be ran stockless, without a permanent stock/buffer tube sticking out. I like how you can have a gun that has same barrel size and performance with half the size. But yes I also like the brace too because they're light. But a folding stock is just as nice to me. I'm not even sure of the term of the style of this rifle design. But I like gas piston ARs like the MCX, and Rifles like these shown. They should make a name for them of some sort. Many aren't exactly a PDW. so foldy guns? Lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom