• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I think one of biggest complaints is how much money people have tied up in the weapons that the politicians wish to call "Assault Weapons" and "Machine Guns". Does anyone really think the government is going to give you/us the $800.00 or more our AKs or ARs are worth?

We'll get $200.00 if we're lucky.........

The question I have, that I didn't see an answer to in the bill. What woukd it cost us to get the permit/license to keep our AKs/ARs if this passed?
    It will be free........then the feds will take them. All bait, but they already know we have them.

Raven

Master
    They could reduce us all to single shot 12 gauges and we'd still outnumber them 1000 to 1. It's a moot point

Richard

Expert
    Never will pass in the Florida house. Typical idiot politician. They need to figure out not to sponsor a bill that for one is a waste of time. And second why would you make you and your families lives terrible going forward? For instance. All of his food prepared by other people will taste like poo. Why? Because someone took a dump in it. Being a politician use to be a good career choice. Now it will be more of a curse then anything. My advise to politicians is never to order take out. Stay home with your mask on.

ls1_guru

Master
    Politicians have had the reputation they have since the ancient Greek times.. basic human nature of corruption and greed is what it comes down to in the end.

I'm just waiting to see how this shitstorm pans out..we need weapon sanctuary cities.. ha

24/7 Hooker

Your Crash is my Cash
    If it does pass are they coming door-to-door or they going to call as much as the Vehicle extended warranty folks? I don't have any guns. I'm just here for the Girls in Bikinis thread and to look at the pretty pictures.

Welldoya

Master
    Politicians have had the reputation they have since the ancient Greek times.. basic human nature of corruption and greed is what it comes down to in the end.

I'm just waiting to see how this shitstorm pans out..we need weapon sanctuary cities.. ha

I’ve thought of this myself. If cities can declare themselves “sanctuary cities” and not follow federal immigration laws, what’s keeping cities from doing the same with federal firearms laws?

ls1_guru

Master
    I believe it should be done on the county level but that's just my thoughts.
    These people who are anti-gun and things of that nature should move somewhere and create their own little utopia and leave everyone else alone who is existing and living life but that is the perfect world we will never get.

If it does pass are they coming door-to-door or they going to call as much as the Vehicle extended warranty folks? I don't have any guns. I'm just here for the Girls in Bikinis thread and to look at the pretty pictures.
    Legislation, amnesty period, then possible "inspections"...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Florida needs to get rid of a lot of their existing regulation. Binary triggers, hand crank Gatling guns, 21 age limit, etc.

That and become a 2nd amendment sanctuary state.

Raven

Master
    I’ve thought of this myself. If cities can declare themselves “sanctuary cities” and not follow federal immigration laws, what’s keeping cities from doing the same with federal firearms laws?
    A few counties and states out west already have. They're selling silencers even, cash money and out the door! The BATFE is litigating them now

FrommerStop

Master
    This also includes semiauto .22 with a fixed tubular magazine if it holds more than 10 rounds. I suspect that they never expected all of the provisions to past and would hope to do some bargaining.
    Good bye marlin model 60.

172 (V) An ability to accept a detachable magazine.
    173 d. Any semiautomatic pistol or any semiautomatic,
    174 centerfire, or rimfire rifle with a fixed magazine that has the
    175 capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Ron

Expert
    I think one of biggest complaints is how much money people have tied up in the weapons that the politicians wish to call "Assault Weapons" and "Machine Guns". Does anyone really think the government is going to give you/us the $800.00 or more our AKs or ARs are worth?

We'll get $200.00 if we're lucky.........

The question I have, that I didn't see an answer to in the bill. What woukd it cost us to get the permit/license to keep our AKs/ARs if this passed?
    At a minimum it will be fingerprint fee's. At worst, a tax stamp fee. That's my guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom