• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Item HK P30S in 9mm

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price $620, and.......$620 trade value.....

Item Description
    Up for sale or trade is an immaculate condition HK P30S V3. Not a scratch on the gun. Comes with box, papers, backstraps and side panels etc, two 15rd mags. Mags have a couple of scratches as seen in pics. Gun is in like new condition. Don't need to sell it so a straight across Hi point offer will likely be ignored. As per CDNN on Slickguns, (which is who I consider one of the cheapest online reputable dealers. The price is fair for both parties for this item considering mine is a used gun, shipping, transfer etc. Next one I use to gauge prices is Impact Guns and they have this model for 857 right now. If your a HK fan and don't have one of these yet, you're missing out. Especially in this condition. I am just seeing what else is out there as I have had my fun with this one. The size is comparable to a G19, same 15rd capacity but it is a DA/SA with safety and de-cocker. Pistol is reliable and a joy to shoot. HK quality all the way. Comes with all back and side straps etc. Anyhow any other questions feel free to PM.

Bill of sale required and FL ID sig must match bill of sale ID or no deal. Don't be shady or no deal. CCW always preferred.

Trades considered. Just offer away. Can add cash for right deal if needed. Interests include old milsurp firearms, SVT Tokarev, Mauser, Hi Power, any other interesting firearms regardless of value.
    Not interested in Mosin Nagant, Glocks, 1911, hunting rifles, SKS. Most everything else is game. Really looking for an AK in 5.56.

PM with offers and I'll get back with ya.

Attachments

• hk1.jpg
      hk1.jpg
      65.9 KB · Views: 555
    • hk2.jpg
      hk2.jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 550
    Last edited:

Red

Master
    Saw a P30S today at a LGS for $700, so lets drop this used gun down to say $660.

Last edited:

Firedawg

Expert
    Anu interest in a 40 cal HK P2000 with 2 mags, backstraps, LEM trigger and everything that came in the box?

Red

Master
    Anu interest in a 40 cal HK P2000 with 2 mags, backstraps, LEM trigger and everything that came in the box?

Thanks for the offer sir but I'll pass. Very temping though

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Was the one at LGS used also? The list on these is around 1k isn't it?
    I'm pretty sure it was new. They had several at that price but without the safety version and with the gray frame. Though it was at a quick glance on my way out so they could have been VP9s which would make more sense price wise. I should call and make sure before I rip myself off lol. That's as low as I'll go though since I rather keep it than sell it cheaper. Slickguns has online dealers selling for about $800 cheapest and most dealers at that price have them on backorder. so should be a fair price I think.

Would also trade for 4K brass 9mm ammo.

Last edited:

BIG B

Shooter
    How about a P30SK. Have everything that comes with it new and have a CompTac IWB holster also.

Red

Master
    Thanks for the offer Big B but trying to get away from the HK types at the moment, unless its a USP in 9mm or 45ACP

Red

Master
    Bump, make me a reasonable offer, found something that caught my eye.

Roxas

Marksman
    549deed7f2c4421db23df2062983bdf4.jpg

Early 2000s model Sig P229 .40 with original box and 4 mags? Also willing to toss in a box of hollow points. Factory night sights still super bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red

Master
    Lets get this beauty sold this weekend. Have a great one all!

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Bump it up. Got some good trade offers unfortunately the calibers werent what I was looking for. Got a project working so if you have an XDM 45 Compact in black we might could work out a deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom