• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DaBreeze

Master
    Bump TTT

DaBreeze

Master
    I did some horse trading and now i am the proud owner of this bad boy. I'm carrying it to Tim at Baywatch to change the white and red back to black. Does anyone want it for $1250 before I have it painted. After the paint I will offer it here at GCGF for $1500. I then plan on listing it on FGT and the other gun sales and auction sites for $2000.
    The Saiga-12 are listed on those sites for $1500-$1600 in the stock config. This gun has several hundred $ worth of adds. $1250 is less than the initial investment and that was before the craziness.

Captken

Banned
    At first I thought you were a French fry short of a Happy Meal but looked at the sales of S12 on GB for the past 30 days. Selling prices running from $1500 to just shy of $3000 for converted units with high capacity drums. You probably shorted yourself.

DaBreeze

Master
    At first I thought you were a French fry short of a Happy Meal but looked at the sales of S12 on GB for the past 30 days. Selling prices running from $1500 to just shy of $3000 for converted units with high capacity drums. You probably shorted yourself.

Captken You are right. I am a french fry short of a happy meal, but not in this case. I saw one listed for $6000.00 that was comparable to this one. Just didn't want to go through the headaches of listing it nationally if I could sell it locally. Belonged to a friend. Wasn't looking to gouge anyone. Almost but not hardly recovering what was invested, even before the crazinest started.

Captken

Banned
    Listing and selling is two different things. That's why I use the past sales option on GB to find out what things really sell for. Makes me almost tempted to sell mine. ALMOST!!!

DaBreeze

Master
    Listing and selling is two different things. That's why I use the past sales option on GB to find out what things really sell for. Makes me almost tempted to sell mine. ALMOST!!!

Exactly, that why I always try to use the term "Listed" not "SOLD"
    I can fix you up if you want one already converted with some nice features

Captken

Banned
    As tempting as it is, what ever would I do with all the conversion parts I have currently on my workbench. Most of the fun is doing it yourself.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom