• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Red

Master
    Item Springfield xdm 45

Location Crestview

Contact Info PM

Price keeping it

Item Description Great condition xdm 45 with factory box, backstraps and goodies. Comes with 5x13rd magazines.

Priced for quick sale. Great gun, w/ factory stuff, and 5 total oem mags.

*update* open to trades now FTF, show FL ID and sign bill of sale.

Last edited:

Red

Master
    Yes sir, hate to see her go but new projects require money. This has been one of the finest 45s I have ever owned. 13+1, reliable and soft shooting. Eats everything I have thrown in there too. I love guns that cycle everything

Red

Master
    weekend bump. Open to offers or trades, just looking for something different, Interests returning to steel frames. Looking for a 44mag blued wheel gun, Taurus tracker type nothing fancy.

Last edited:

bbentley40

Expert
    $500 with all the mags is a good deal.. and $400 with 2 mags is a steal for that gun! If I didnt already one the exact same gun I would jump on that. Best of luck with the sale man!

Red

Master
    Thanks man. I hardly sell even when priced right. I think the bill of sale thing people have a problem with. I don’t know if people still think it’s the 80s and you can’t learn everything about everyone open source. I don’t want the guvment knowing what guns I got. I said ok well I won’t sell even when offered more than asking. It’s a cya thing showing I did my due diligence not to sell to a felon and showing the date I sold the gun. I’m ranting I know,

Anyway yep I love the Springfield Croatian sensation! I honestly don’t want to sell her but more interesting projects await, and with all these government shutdowns it’s just a matter of time before they delay my pay a while. So fun money has to come from freeing up fun stuff.

Stricker fired with same capacity as the Glock 21, just different ergos, comparable and somewhat arguably better reliability. Soft shooting, accurate, stock match barrel, tactile feel loaded chamber indicator as well as cocked indicator. Just a ton of little details that I feel are often overlooked and underrated. Easy to race gun if so inclined. Eh, market is what it is I guess

Eblack55

Shooter
    I have a Taurus PT 92/99 9mm older style no decocker or frobt rail plus $200 cash?
    Or a Taurus pt911 g2 plus $200 cash?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom