• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    If Sean would use some bacon fat on his skinny little thighs the big ol' girl could do the back and forth and the sideways slide MUCH mo-bedda. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    GCGF member breakfast this AM at Denny's. Be there in 1 hour or we will all talk about you. --- SAWMAN

fishingjean

Master
    Well I am getting ready for church so will miss this one as well, have a good breakfast fellows !!! Denny in Pace !!!

Seanpcola

Some of us a newborn baby y in the house and can't get moving on Sunday morning. After 4 nights in a row of sleeping like a log, last night mine decided it was play time. All. Night. Long. "We" have to have a nap now.

SAWMAN

Master
    Maybe ...... play fetch the whatever right before bed time and that could tire him out. Maybe one of them tennis ball launchers so you can send it 100yds or so downrange. Multiple balls also so when he gets down to it and does not want to bring it back you can send another one his way.

Personally,I can't understand how a dog could be more important than breakfast ............. but thats just me. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

My routine is to wear his ass out before bedtime. I had him so whipped from playing that I almost had to carry him upstairs. Problem is he recharges fast.

Made it to Denny's anyway but it was after 9:00.

And yes, my dog IS more important.:hippie:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    when, where is the next breakfast.? is it still on sunday?

Seanpcola

Caveman, it's kind of an ongoing joke between Sawman and I. We have an uncanny knack for showing up at the same restaurant at the same time on Saturdays without prior knowledge. Dad and I go in Denny's? I can almost guarantee Saw's big Blue Yota will roll in. Cracker Barrel, the same thing.

But, I'm wide open to plan breakfasts and meet up. Maybe we can do that and get a bunch together without someone being "disgusted and disappointed"?

Someone make the call.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Caveman, it's kind of an ongoing joke between Sawman and I. We have an uncanny knack for showing up at the same restaurant at the same time on Saturdays without prior knowledge. Dad and I go in Denny's? I can almost guarantee Saw's big Blue Yota will roll in. Cracker Barrel, the same thing.

:spy:"stalker"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

But, I'm wide open to plan breakfasts and meet up. Maybe we can do that and get a bunch together without someone being "disgusted and disappointed"?

Someone make the call.

what dennys?

Seanpcola

Yep Ridgerunner, Sawman stalks me. He's after my vast collection of high end firearms, my durag collection and my little black book of hottie phone numbers.

Caveman, we both hang in the Beulah/Cantonment area. The Denny's is the one on 9 Mile in front of Home Depot but location doesn't matter to me. I can chip in a couple of bucks to pay for Sawman's gas if it's a problem for him..

substratum

Shooter
    The CapitalCityGunForum in Tallahassee has a group of guys that get together for lunch every Thursday. It has a standing deal... same time/place, with a dedicated thread for folks to say, "in." Neat idea.

SAWMAN

Master
    My particular concern is Sean's Davis derringer and his Jennings 25 auto. BUT ..... honestly ..... I just follow him around hoping one day that he will bring Belle with him. For now,I pretty much feel that "she" was just another computer name for Stanley. Sean has also claimed a few "sightings" but he told me that he talks with Elvis on a regular basis.

Bruce claims(?)to have actually seen her but he makes some kind of exotic Mongolian drink out of goat poo .... soooooooo ......
    We want to take her hunting if: 1. she is actually not Stanley and 2. she is not afraid of the dark.

There will be a GCGF "senior" member meeting at the above listed Denny's this AM at 0815. If you don't show up,the rest will talk about you. And ..... we usually have a good turnout soooooooo ......... --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

You, sir, will get my Jennings when you pry it from my cold, dead man purse. Further, I haven't seen Elvis since we played at the Sandshaker back in 1981. Bruce's Goatpoo Joy juice tastes surprisingly like a Mimosa and yes, Belle IS Stanley in drag.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I'm going to wet Willey both of u next time I see yall.

Top Bottom