• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Well I was in school so had my teenage son helping me with mine, not feeling it here either! Hopefully I can make some moves over the waiver wire to better a couple of areas.

HEIST

Master
    Xxxxxx Xxxxx. Ive got L Joyner from FSU that should be a good backup..

Edit.. I hope nobody is an ass and steals him. I didnt know anything about the waivers and had to read about it.

Last edited:

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Sorry, to do this, but I'm out. Things have taken a u-turn and I have to focus on what's most important right now. Please delete my team.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Anyone know anyone else that would like to take his team? Nuttin like last minute

Viking1204

Master
    Make sure you don't give it to somebody who already has a team! Imagine how good you could stack one team if you could trade the best players to yourself from the other team!

HEIST

Master
    It is Seachickens. I think we had a couple of backups just incase someone backed out. Maybe someone will step up.

DaBreeze

Master
    Wthjh?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Well since we kinda got screwed last minute I had to make an executive decision. Regular season starts tonight and since no one stepped up and wanted to join the league with an auto-drafted team, I decided to ask my wife. She has been playing FF for about as long as I have (8-9 years), and is pretty damn good. I can assure you there will be no funny business going on over here, as she would like to beat me more than anything and loves to rub it in my face when she does (more times than not, I must sadly admit). I will also not be trading with her at all this season, to kind of put your guys mind at ease. She is also starting at a disadvantage by taking on an auto-drafted team. It was either asking her, me trying to manage 2 teams (totally unfair), or trying to do another draft which is a huge pain in the ass because we would still have to find someone else.

If anyone has a problem with this please speak up now. I dont want to hear any bitching when it's time to pay up at the end of the season if you get beat by a girl.. (I know how bad it sucks, I went 0-2 against her in another league last year)

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    I hope she wins. After you flopping and slobbering on her, she needs a little sunshine in her life............ :kiss:

DaBreeze

Master
    If one of yall win I'm going to bitch and protest. It is a conspiracy. Just kidding, I'll be good with it after I see that bikini pic

Top Bottom