• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Genuine Preban IMI Micro Uzi pistol in 9mm, manufactured in Israel. It was imported by Action Arms. It is in perfect condition with original factory box, original manual, original blank warranty card, original factory manual mag loader, factory display barrel, 4 20rd mags, 4 25rd mags.

$2000 for the items listed above
    $2400 for the items listed above plus 1000+ rounds of 147gr +P ammo and an additional four 32rd mags
    59d2399e438e38919fc935c68bbcba2d.jpg
    9d55798e519a8a3665611e00e3844e9d.jpg
    b4a3505adc26d4d7c7ad3b8056d82b86.jpg
    bb582936c25c213ab6bf4bc916c4af17.jpg
    3841c5186e2873c8ea1176786ecd1f09.jpg

Last edited:

DFSgunner

Marksman
    I can't believe no one is interested in a collector grade preban Uzi

Last edited:

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Ok last call for any one who is interested in a truly unique weapon that doesn't surface very often.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    what exactly constitutes a pre ban uzi? of any model?

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Preban refers to the machine gun ban of 1986.
    As far as I know only guns built before the ban of 1986 can be converted to fully auto for civilians. So the bonus of this particular pistol is it can legally be converted to fully automatic with the appropriate paperwork for civilian use.

wildrider666

Master
    I don't think thats correct. You can only convert with a currently NFA Registered machinegun parts (seare ect.) You can put those parts in any UZI that they can be fitted to AFTER you do more NFA paperwork to Mfg. This Mdl fires from a closed bolt, auto fire from a open bolt. UZI never came back after the Ban due to import restrictions or the big market in wonder 9mm with large or extended magazines I believe. Not many hit the market and unfired examples are scarce in my opinion.

There are several people that speak fluent NFA (not me) here if people want specific info.

Last edited:

DFSgunner

Marksman
    I too am not an NFA guy, nor do I speak the all of the language fluently but I do have a formal education in the mechanical aspects. That being said, there are plenty of select fire/full auto guns that fire from a closed bolt. Uzis that fire from an open bolt were banned in '82 along with all other firearms that fire from an open bolt because of the ease in illegally converting them to full auto with that being said, closed bolt Uzis that are select fire are out there but seem to be more rare than the originally manufactured open bolt select fire Uzis. You are correct in the fact that this particular Uzi is a closed bolt but it is what is called a "good host gun" for legally bought and registered auto parts. I do appreciate the conversation and the swapping of info. I would also like to hear from the full auto shooters in the group. My information has been collected over some time and I'd love to have it confirmed or corrected as well. Thanks

wildrider666

Master
    I may be confusing ads but did discription change dropping the ammo too? I've been tracking this and woud be P-O if I made a deal based on the orig discription then show up and the prior listed ammo is not there. No problem with your firearm market value price change, just what else was changed from the origional offering to get that price could have been clearly stated.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    I may be confusing ads but did discription change dropping the ammo too? I've been tracking this and woud be P-O if I made a deal based on the orig discription then show up and the prior listed ammo is not there. No problem with your firearm market value price change, just what else was changed from the origional offering to get that price could have been clearly stated.

I dropped the ammo and the 4 32rd mags to get the price down. I can update the info to include that but I have received only questions on this package and no one has expressed any serious interest in owning this nor have I received a single offer. If you want the ammo, ammo can, and mags I'd still honor the original posted price of $2400. I will include this information in the post.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Final price drop. I've located what I was looking for and I'd like to move on it. If anyone has serious interest, speak up. Once payday hits on wed night and my gun fund is replenished I will be taking it off the market. Thanks in advance

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom