• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Glock 43 below MAP of $449!!

Lots of 43s available at distributors. PM me for price. OTD is below MAP. Will have to order them but can have them in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Emcm2

Master
    Ditto /\ /\ /\

Little Jack

Master
    They were all gone as of this morning. There were 2 distributors that showed 100+ in stock. They were both out. PMs coming still.

Little Jack

Master
    After tax and background, blue label is usually below my dealer cost. I'll let you know though.

Ryan

Master
    I have been on Money Pawn's G42 Blue Label waiting list since May! If deals pop up on 42/43 let me know please. Thanks.

if you're able to get on a military base that sells guns they can get you a 43 pretty quick and it's cheaper than blue label since there isn't the tax and doesn't take up your 2 gun limit.

Santa

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Hi Nate, could you pm me a price for a 43. Thanks

Snake-Eyes

Master
    if you're able to get on a military base that sells guns they can get you a 43 pretty quick and it's cheaper than blue label since there isn't the tax and doesn't take up your 2 gun limit.

I never knew the base to honor the blue-label pricing. They are almost always soooooo over-priced it's ridiculous. They have such asinine rules for distributor's and fixed pricing, that I don't remember them as very competitive on pricing unless there was a great sale. Even then, not usually impressed.

If you want a Glock, and you're LE or active duty, and you don't want to use one of the forum's FFL's, goto Jimmy's in FWB.

Ryan

Master
    I never knew the base to honor the blue-label pricing. They are almost always soooooo over-priced it's ridiculous. They have such asinine rules for distributor's and fixed pricing, that I don't remember them as very competitive on pricing unless there was a great sale. Even then, not usually impressed.

If you want a Glock, and you're LE or active duty, and you don't want to use one of the forum's FFL's, goto Jimmy's in FWB.

I'm over at AL at the Coast Guard base by the airport. Glock 43 is 400 OTD and Glock 19 is 440 OTD with no limit to the amount you buy. At gold mine they are the same price (400+40 tax) for the G19. The pricing on the other brands wasn't very competitive but they had a 15 or 25% off coupon a couple weeks ago.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Wow. Coasties got it right, then. The AAFES BX firearms sections have had too much regulation and nationwide policy changes over the last few years.

What's the name of the CG base and where is it?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    ATC Mobile off of Schillinger Road.

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, the 2-hr each-way drive will cost more money in fuel than I'd save on a purchase, but I'll stop by next time I road trip westbound.

For those who want to Google-Maps it, here's the address I found:

USCG Aviation Training Center- Exchange
    8551 Tanner Williams Rd, Mobile, AL 36608

Ric-san

Master
    Elgin AFB BX does not match blue label prices...they told me that sometime last year. Go to Jimmys in FWB or TGD in Pcola is your best bet.

Top Bottom