• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harris557

Expert
    Hey i live in pensacola and i have a gen 4 g 23 and just noticed my trigger housing pin has fallen out . Does anyone know where i could get one in town or around the area. Any help appreciated thanks .

Jdcujo

Master
    Hey i live in pensacola and i have a gen 4 g 23 and just noticed my trigger housing pin has fallen out . Does anyone know where i could get one in town or around the area. Any help appreciated thanks .
    Is it a different size from the gen 3s?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    You can get a roll pin(tension pin) from Lowes. I had a gen 3 that also had a solid metal one. The factory one is plastic so cramming toolpicks would work. Lol. There used to be lots of talk about this pin. Some guns will go to fire thousands of rounds without it and some have experienced issues. All useless information for you to read.

Harris557

Expert
    You can get a roll pin(tension pin) from Lowes. I had a gen 3 that also had a solid metal one. The factory one is plastic so cramming toolpicks would work. Lol. There used to be lots of talk about this pin. Some guns will go to fire thousands of rounds without it and some have experienced issues. All useless information for you to read.
    Thanks lol i will also look into that tomorrow lol i dont even know when it fell out i was looking at it the other day and it was just missing

Harris557

Expert
    Also do you happen to knw what size they are

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    One thing to check is do you have the holder for the backstraps? It may have a pin on it.

Last edited:

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Do you use backstraps? ...they use a longer pin. I have both lengths so if you want to PM me your address I'll send you one.

Top Bottom