• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 200

Ditchdoc

Expert
    Item Location
    Milton
    Price
    I’m looking for a Glock 19 mos adapter plate for vortex venom. I think it’s the same as docter footprint. I’m also looking for a red dot that fits a shadow systems cr920. Ideally looking for a swamp fox sentinel or holosun but I’m open to anything that will fit on a subcompact. Thanks

Grits1/5

Marksman
    I’m looking for a Glock 19 mos adapter plate for vortex venom. I think it’s the same as docter footprint. I’m also looking for a red dot that fits a shadow systems cr920. Ideally looking for a swamp fox sentinel or holosun but I’m open to anything that will fit on a subcompact. Thanks
    I think I have an unopened package of Glock MOS plates if you are interested, but you probably want to use an aftermarket plate. I haven’t personally tried the swampfox sentinel, but if you put a Holosun 507c on your Glock, I don’t think you will regret it.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Do the Glock plates have a bad reputation?
    I haven’t personally had an issue with Glock factory mos plates but some folks don’t like them, forward designs control plates seem to be the preferred, and what I use.

Ditchdoc

Expert
    I haven’t personally had an issue with Glock factory mos plates but some folks don’t like them, forward designs control plates seem to be the preferred, and what I use.
    They do look like a good design but that is a pretty steep price difference. I’ll give the Glock ones a try first. How much do you want for them? As for the holosun, it’s my favorite brand but ever time I see one on here I’m too late haha.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    They do look like a good design but that is a pretty steep price difference. I’ll give the Glock ones a try first. How much do you want for them? As for the holosun, it’s my favorite brand but ever time I see one on here I’m too late haha.
    I never even opened the package of my original MOS plates, if I have one the fits your vortex venom, I’ll just give if you

Top Bottom