• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbum101

Marksman
    I wouldn't be adverse to picking up a couple more either 21's or 17's . Have a 30S for CCW that I like so much I cleaned up the trigger & fitted a KKM barrel . It turned out good so I did the same to a 17 . Since they're " donor " guns I won't pay more than $ 450 for one & prefer Gen 3's .
    I agree that the asking prices around here are ridiculous for a used piece of Tupperware . Even $ 600 for a new one is too much .

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    I'd much rather have a PD property # / Case # electropenciled on a piece of plastic than one of my beautiful 1911's or S&W / Colt revolvers . Just in case you gotta use the damn thing ..........

I've never worked for an agency that affixed a permanent marking on property. I've worked for five agencies in three states.

When I had an OIS, FDLE used a silver marker to annotate the case number.

RHINOWSO

Master
    General Rule of thumb for Used Handguns on the forum is as follows;

MSRP +25%; if used hard +35%

ETA - People can ask what they like, IDGAF but the 6 month old add bumped weekly for a used Glock for $500 makes me laugh. :p:D;)

RHINOWSO

Master
    My favorites are the Gen 2. Prices are crazy. Because of name brand recognition they hold their value well.
    You just have to hope that they don't have the frame cracks that Glock will fix by putting a Gen3 frame on it.

Beside, Gen5 takes care of all that and comes with a nice (-) connector type trigger out of the box.

I had a Gen2 years ago and while it's nice, it's just a Glock.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Used glocks are worth whatever people are willing to pay. Reliability merits some sort of price but used stock glock is a 4 hunnit dollah bill to me...

oneshot

Master
    All ready have my Glocks that I paid 350. for 20 yrs ago and ones i have paid as much as 525 for in the last 2 yrs for. Now looking for gas that someone has been setting on that only paid 1.75 for only willing to pay .75 cents for it will come and get only if it is not over 5 years old and has been kept in a cool place with gas treatment. Would really like to pay only what I paid for it when I first started driving , I think it was about .25 cents . just my 5 cents jj

Latest posts

Top Bottom