• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I saw thousands of rounds of FN5.7 at the last Pensacola show. None of it was selling hardly. Or else dealers kept restocking their table. Well over $1 a bullet
    Good source of ammo to me means not overly expensive. I have a FN5.7 and its almost never fired as It makes my heart hurt to think about buying replacement ammo.
    My dad likes it, but I dont make the kind of money to be shooting it that much.

I saved the brass, but when I looked up reloading that kind of ammo.... Well, It will probably just be scrap brass. lol

Raven

Master
    Good source of ammo to me means not overly expensive. I have a FN5.7 and its almost never fired as It makes my heart hurt to think about buying replacement ammo.
    My dad likes it, but I dont make the kind of money to be shooting it that much.

I saved the brass, but when I looked up reloading that kind of ammo.... Well, It will probably just be scrap brass. lol
    Put a bag of that 5.7 brass on consignment at a cop shop like Jay's Guns, or similar. Just to test the waters. I bet somebody would buy it. The heck I'd ever scrap it! Maybe even can trade it for something cool at ANS in Ft Walton. They're a military surplus store/cop shop selling all manner of used things and new things, uniforms, etc and they're also an FFL. Hey Carman, I talked to Mike O. about this 5.7 rifle when he was set up at the Gulf Coast Guns store outdoor gun show this past Saturday. He said he understands if you want to wait on the HK until the 5.7 is gone, but that he's got a family member hounding him for the HK, so it might be gone soon, in case you want it you gotta act quick

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom