GONE Like New Sarsimalz SAR K12 Sport 9mm AND 2 boxes of ammo- Panama City - $700

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ewgannaway

Expert
    This is a like new (150 rounds through it) Sarsimalz SAR K12 Sport competition pistol. It is a fully licensed copy of the CZ-75 and a feature-for-feature near-clone of the Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited.

Includes 2 boxes (100 rounds) of factory brass cased ammo.

No trades and will not ship.

Buyer agrees to prove Florida residency (driver's license, concealed carry, etc), sign bill of sale, and confirm legal to own a firearm in this state.

Attachments

• IMG_1929.JPG
      IMG_1929.JPG
      72.5 KB · Views: 144
    • IMG_1930.JPG
      IMG_1930.JPG
      65.5 KB · Views: 145
    • IMG_1931.JPG
      IMG_1931.JPG
      60.8 KB · Views: 139
    Last edited:

Jevaughn

Master
    For a cz75 clone, it's a very very nice one. I fondled one lovingly at my LGS before the panic-demic hit. Seemed exceptionally well fit and finished for the pricepoint. Wish I had the extra $$ right now. GLWS

ewgannaway

Expert
    For a cz75 clone, it's a very very nice one. I fondled one lovingly at my LGS before the panic-demic hit. Seemed exceptionally well fit and finished for the pricepoint. Wish I had the extra $$ right now. GLWS

They are exceptional values given the quality of fit and finish. The Turks make some amazing firearms (Canik, SAR, Girsan, Tisas, and some Stoeger offerings). I recently came upon a deal I couldn't pass up on a CZ Shadow 2 so this K12 is up for sale. If it weren't for the phenomenal deal on the Shadow 2 I would keep this one.

BTW, prices aren't set in stone...

ewgannaway

Expert
    I know that distance can be a discriminating factor in a purchase decision. For those that might otherwise be interested were it not for the distance away from you, I will be in Destin today around 1pm and can meet you there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom