• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 880

Andronicus54

Expert
    Hey, I'm trying to learn here so please don't take this as criticism of your firearm. I'm interested in a Sig M17. But my current understanding of the M17 is that it has a frame mounted external safety and has M17 printed on the slide. Am I misinformed about that? Are there versions of the real M17 without a safety? Are there some M17s without the M17 being printed on the slide? Or are you saying this is a Sig P320 that is set up and looks very similar to the M17? Just trying to educate myself. Thanks for your ad.

McMillan

USMC
    Hey, I'm trying to learn here so please don't take this as criticism of your firearm. I'm interested in a Sig M17. But my current understanding of the M17 is that it has a frame mounted external safety and has M17 printed on the slide. Am I misinformed about that? Are there versions of the real M17 without a safety? Are there some M17s without the M17 being printed on the slide? Or are you saying this is a Sig P320 that is set up and looks very similar to the M17? Just trying to educate myself. Thanks for your ad.

Members online

Top Bottom