Got it, the switchback .22 can. Talk me out of it, too late...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    A squib load, also known as a squib round, pop and no kick, or just a squib, is a firearm malfunction in which a fired projectile does not have enough force behind it to exit the barrel, and thus becomes stuck.

Themumfordman

Master
    I’ve never had a Squib, but I have had some cycling issues with straight up subs in a semi-auto rifle with the can. The federal “suppressor” round work well, and most supers still cycle just fine for me at least. I’d also suggest sticking with copper jacket ammo when using the suppressor, just to aid a little in cleanliness

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I’ve never had a Squib, but I have had some cycling issues with straight up subs in a semi-auto rifle with the can. The federal “suppressor” round work well, and most supers still cycle just fine for me at least. I’d also suggest sticking with copper jacket ammo when using the suppressor, just to aid a little in cleanliness
    Yep. Got 2 cases of chp federal 36gr. Need 10k of that stuff. Been very good ammo out of the aa glock conversion and 15-22P. white box ( not for resale!) According to the internet it's 1260? out of whatever rifle they had lying around. (16- 22 inch?) Betting it's lower out of a pistol. Also have the coated m22. Had 4 boxes of the cci sub, segmented hps I gonna try on critters. Need to get super, segmented too. Supposedly they do a number on coons.
    Also need to get an ultra sonic. Have a brass vibratory but only walnut.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    New bump in the road. Went to get my Star id. The state dosent recognize my address as M.T. Rowland so I had to take Mount Rowland. Just sped thru my stuff and changed everything over.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Can still hasn't shipped yet. Grrrr. Sent em an email to see if I goofed up or if they needed more info. Or??
    Hopefully it was actually in stock, and not some bs.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I've ordered a couple guns from them without issue. I'm sure they are waiting on the ATF. Could take 2 days or 3 weeks. Call or email I'm sure they can give you an update.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I've ordered a couple guns from them without issue. I'm sure they are waiting on the ATF. Could take 2 days or 3 weeks. Call or email I'm sure they can give you an update.
    Do I have to start a form 3 in efile?? My basic info is in there.
    Order shows
    Screenshot_20240710_174254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Store does the form 3 to allow it to be sent to your dealer. You should be doing a form 4. Did you complete it at the kiosk?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Store does the form 3 to allow it to be sent to your dealer. You should be doing a form 4. Did you complete it at the kiosk?
    No not yet. All personal data is done. Pix, prints, questions, etc. Waiting for the can to arrive. I'm guessing for the serial #.
    Ok. That's right form 4. Individual. No trust.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Got my email. They needed the dealers SOT. Emailed and called the dealer (Am pawn) all set just waiting for it to ship. Will go in Monday to use the kiosk, pay and get er done now that I have the cans serial #. Almost there.

Top Bottom