Got myself a new toy/birthday present!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    So my lady helped me get this. I have been wanting an AK47 for a long time I just decided to build my AR first. I just bought it today but waiting on J&G to send it to the FFL dealer. It is a Centurion C39 made from a milled receiver and I decided to go with the ambi charging handle. Here are the only pictures I could find online. Once I get the rifle I will post some more pictures of it and a range report.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-24-39.png
      Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-24-39.png
      23.1 KB · Views: 190
    • Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-24-58.png
      Screenshot_2015-02-18-08-24-58.png
      17.9 KB · Views: 181

ksenter

Master
    cool,
    Although I own 5 AR's and only 1 AK, I do love the AK platform. My ak74 shoots so differently than my AR's and so much so that I almost like the shooting impulse better on the AK, it feels more "direct", if that makes any damn sense at all. No boinky springs, but more solid feeling. That being said, I couldnt be made to choose one or the other.

Great purchase on a great looking rifle. and happy birthday!

Dan1612

Master
    Great gun. The C39 will do 1MOA with a good optic. Not a huge fan of the rail, but that's an easy fix, and it keeps it from looking little it's made out of Grandaddy's walls. I didn't know they made one with the handle on the left. That makes SO much sense, I would've bought mine that way if I had known. They should all have that!

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Well with what is going on right now it won't hurt to have another firearm in am extremely popular caliber. Dan you can buy a dusk cover that has the ambi charging handle on it. All you do is switch out dusk covers. BTW I'm not worried about the puriest. This rifle is meant for one thing and that is to shoot and that is what I am going to do.... And stock up on cheaper ammo :)

And thanks for the happy birthday ksenter.

Top Bottom