• What Size Shirt do you want?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    I will take two XL and will pay for them however you want payment made. I will take a black one and a grey one. Thanks. Alan

Last edited:

1911Junky

Master
    Hey Guys, we got some quotes together and need to gauge interest in the shirts and sizes needed, please vote on the poll if you want a shirt by choosing the desired size. We are going to use this to place our order and hopefully we won't get stuck with extras :D.

If you'd like more than one size, I chose one for me and one for my wife, you can vote for more than one.

This is the design that got the most votes! We will have the option for green, black, and gray shirts too.

8IRqXP2.jpg

When can we expect these to come in and what is the price? I want to make sure I set aside the extra cash. Also I had said the size I need, but forgot color. I want the black one.

Anyone????

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Why are there always sizes for short fat people but us tall people never can find shirts sized for us??? They'll make 4XL but you won't see LT or XLT. I'm 6'4" and require a XLT, if you can make that happen I'll by a shirt, otherwise I don't fit any of the sizes posted in the poll.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Why are there always sizes for short fat people but us tall people never can find shirts sized for us??? They'll make 4XL but you won't see LT or XLT. I'm 6'4" and require a XLT, if you can make that happen I'll by a shirt, otherwise I don't fit any of the sizes posted in the poll.

I will look into it!

TURTLE

Marksman
    We gotta wait that long? I have a shirt guy that can have these bad boys rollin out in a few week at most! I have used his company a lot in the past! Quality shirts, quality everything! I can call him if you want!

If we used Vista Print they would be here a few days after you upload the design. Probably the cheapest place you can find.Not to mention we can order hats, Long sleeves, jackets and about anything else you want with the logo on it after it's uploaded. Just FYI.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    If we used Vista Print they would be here a few days after you upload the design. Probably the cheapest place you can find.Not to mention we can order hats, Long sleeves, jackets and about anything else you want with the logo on it after it's uploaded. Just FYI.

I am getting pricing from a couple of local companies, I'd rather keep it local if possible and in the same realm cost wise.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Not to mention that Vistaprint only offers white shirts. :nerd:

Huh? I've got some Golf shirts in many colors , long sleeves, jackets, hats, coffe cups, and pens. Never had a choice of just white. Then again I haven't ordered in a while maybe they changed.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Huh? I've got some Golf shirts in many colors , long sleeves, jackets, hats, coffe cups, and pens. Never had a choice of just white. Then again I haven't ordered in a while maybe they changed.

Maybe so, maybe no, we've got the sourcing part handled, just trying to figure out how many here :D

MsChief

Marksman

Polo shirts are offered in varying colors, not basic tshirts though : -/

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Polo shirts are offered in varying colors, not basic tshirts though : -/

Yeah I hate Tshirts so Polo are the only way to go...something about things tight around my neck!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Clay would look good in those, I think I will stay with my manly colors...lol

1911Junky

Master
    When can we expect these to come in and what is the price? I want to make sure I set aside the extra cash. Also I had said the size I need, but forgot color. I want the black one.

b747fp

Master

We don't have an ironed out price yet, but we expect them to be from 12-15 a piece, hopefully on the cheaper side

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom