• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Bob .. Bob .. Bob .. ☆☆☆ ---> The gun show is NEXT weekend ( July 16 and 17 in the year of our Lord 2016 )
    Be there or be □. ---SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    There has not been a gun show there since I moved down here in 2003,IIRC.
    I suspect Sean will be there for the hot dog eating contest ONLY. He has requested/volunteered to be a judge. ---SAWMAN

Seanpcola

There has not been a gun show there since I moved down here in 2003,IIRC.
    I suspect Sean will be there for the hot dog eating contest ONLY. He has requested/volunteered to be a judge. ---SAWMAN

You have me confused for someone else. I will be IN the hotdog eating contest. I'll be a judge over on the bikini stage.

Actually, I do believe I will attend this show. Sawman, you going to Denny's next Saturday?

SAWMAN

Master
    Yep . . . . . GCGF board of directors and secret moderators meeting @ 0800. I will reserve a table for the 5 of us and request the burley Slavic waitress in case Stanley doesn't make it.
    Remember the agenda . . . . the vote to nominate jj as the forum historian,and Denny as the "fishin' with a handgun" question and answer man.
    I will be wearing my Pfffft shirt. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on a RC hotdog strictly for the contestants. -- SAWMAN

Little Jack

Master
    No different than fairgrounds folks.

I refuse to believe that. This is going to be the one that makes gun shows cool again. You know, low prices, lots of cool stuff and dealers with a smile!!!

Tail Chaser

Expert
    dealers with a smile? so you got a table Nate? you wareagle jj mack yall usually smiling when I see ya!

Tail Chaser

Expert
    oh yeah and the couple that are usually at the milton show they have their daughters "helping " them
    they always bring a smile to my face when they offer to help someone
    seems like some happy kids

Little Jack

Master
    dealers with a smile? so you got a table Nate? you wareagle jj mack yall usually smiling when I see ya!

I might check it out but no table. Most gun shows end up being a waste(minus the hanging out and talking guns) for me. I'd like to see what this one looks like before I blow a weekend sitting at a table for 16 hours.

wareagle50

Master
    I refuse to believe that. This is going to be the one that makes gun shows cool again. You know, low prices, lots of cool stuff and dealers with a smile!!!

I'm sure it is going to be a bunch of the same vendors, but it is not the same promoter. I hope it turns out well, and maybe I will be able to do the next show.

SAWMAN

Master
    I feel . . . . ---> I go to gun shows for two main reasons. Number one is to learn. I talk to quite a few different people. I ask a lot of questions. I ALWAYS come away learning something. That's a good thing. I will never become too old (or to smart) to learn something.
    Second,to have fun. I ALWAYS have fun. I meet new people. I see old friends. I get to hear different perspectives and opinions on guns,ammo,and reloading. I not only talk firearms,I talk blades also. Both for EDC and hunting. Factory or home made. Usually the semi- high end.
    These are some of the reasons that I will go,and continue to go,to the closer gun shows. Milton,P'cola,Robertsdale,and now,at the Haji Temple. ---SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    You had better get there Sat AM when the doors open if you want any of the "good deals". --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom