• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    I'm not saying anyone is wrong but there was a lot of civil unrest with the newly elected Israeli government and there was the whole Netanyahu vs the Israeli Supreme Court and the uptick in violence in the west bank and the mosque ordeal in the west bank. And it was Shabbat, the Jewish day of rest. It could be that they just fawked up and missed the Intel. I know that explanation is boring but most of the time a fawk up is just a fawk up and not some conspiracy.
    All very convenient timing for Netanyahu...

DAS HUGH!

Master
    decades of accepting things ,saying thank you very much then modifying them to fit their needs ...quite well i might add with my own 2 eyes ,i am looking at a demilled example as i type
    Yeah that's where FAB defense that makes all those bullpup kits, plus even IWI are out of. They too make alot of bullpups.
    But with those kits they can take an American style AR and in just a few mins have it looking like a totally different gun I bet. Draw less scrutiny over the issue at least.
    I'm shocked they seem so I'll prepared and don't have enough rifles supposedly tho. You'd think they'd have 3-4 per person stored away for just in case.
    But like most places now they just blow a rape whistle and USA comes and brings free stuff. So I guess why even bother lol

DustyDog

Master
    Ask yourself: Is America headed in the right direction? Well, who is directing us?

Biden the Zionist. He said so himself. (recent Reuters headline: "'I am a Zionist': How Joe Biden's lifelong bond with Israel shapes war policy")

Biden's Chiefs of Staff (Klain & Zients), both Jewish.

Kamala's husband (Emhoff), Jewish. (Wonder how Kamala got the slot? REMEMBER: Even the DEMOCRATS didn't want her!)

Blinken (State Department), Jewish. Nuland (State Department and chief architect of the war in Ukraine, for which she worked DILIGENTLY for a DECADE to bring about), Jewish. Oh, and, by the way, Zelenskyy? Jewish.

Rob Malley, "Iran sympathizer" (according to Ted Cruz) who negotiated with Iran for the Biden administration, Jewish.

Wendy Sherman, head of the Iran nuclear deal negotiations in the Obama administration was ALSO Jewish.

Mayorkas (Homeland Security)? Jewish.

Yellen (Treasury Department)? Jewish.

Head of the Marxist-indoctrinating teachers union (Weingarten)? Jewish.

Head honcho of the anti-Second Amendment movement (Bloomberg)? Jewish.

Trump's son-in-law (Kushner), who made some of the worst decisions during the Trump administration? (and who voted for KUSHNER?) Jewish. Kushner's father is a felon and a Clinton friend.

But what if Hillary had won instead? HER son-in-law (Mezvinsky) is Jewish, and HIS father is a felon.

I could go on, but are you starting to see the problem yet? Palestinians are the LAST thing Americans need to worry about.

DustyDog

Master
    Yeah that's where FAB defense that makes all those bullpup kits, plus even IWI are out of. They too make alot of bullpups.
    But with those kits they can take an American style AR and in just a few mins have it looking like a totally different gun I bet. Draw less scrutiny over the issue at least.
    I'm shocked they seem so I'll prepared and don't have enough rifles supposedly tho. You'd think they'd have 3-4 per person stored away for just in case.
    But like most places now they just blow a rape whistle and USA comes and brings free stuff. So I guess why even bother lol
    That's what I was going to say...

They're holding off on the ground invasion until they're sure we're paying for it, and despite the ability to manufacture many types of weapons, they'd rather we just send ours... cheaper that way.

Hinote

Expert
    The only reference to that quote that I found is on iFunny Brazil and it's been debunked.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    thumbnail_WhatsApp-Image-2023-10-30-at-18.44.56.jpg

DustyDog

Master
    The only reference to that quote that I found is on iFunny Brazil and it's been debunked.
    May well be, but who knows what has been said in private? More importantly, is what is stated in the quote being done? If so, it doesn't matter who said it, what matters is who is doing it.

Imagine I told you that Gaddafi, in his last speech at the U.N., said that the sky is blue. You fact check it on Snopes, and find out that, in fact, he did not say that. Does that prove the sky isn't blue?

Like the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: Who cares who wrote it, or whose idea it was if some are actually implementing the plan? All that proves is, they stole the idea from someone else.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    May well be, but who knows what has been said in private? More importantly, is what is stated in the quote being done? If so, it doesn't matter who said it, what matters is who is doing it.

Imagine I told you that Gaddafi, in his last speech at the U.N., said that the sky is blue. You fact check it on Snopes, and find out that, in fact, he did not say that. Does that prove the sky isn't blue?

Like the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: Who cares who wrote it, or whose idea it was if some are actually implementing the plan? All that proves is, they stole the idea from someone else.

The point is if the quote is attributed to a specific leader of a country (by writing it and by putting his picture with it), then that implies a much more specific narrative, especially in a thread topic like this one.

Take the same “quote”, label it anonymous, and see if it has the same punch. Sure, it’s an insidious method to attack a country, but it’s probably being done by “insert political rival label here” already.

The pushback wasn’t that the meaning of the quote may be wrong or not happening.
    The pushback is falsely attributing it to Israeli leadership.

Carl

Master
    With allies like Israel who needs enemies? What have they ever done for the US?

(likely) Fake quote but 100% true words have fun haggling over the details.

Anybody heard from Zelensky lately? He must be getting jealous by now.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    The point is if the quote is attributed to a specific leader of a country (by writing it and by putting his picture with it), then that implies a much more specific narrative, especially in a thread topic like this one.

Take the same “quote”, label it anonymous, and see if it has the same punch. Sure, it’s an insidious method to attack a country, but it’s probably being done by “insert political rival label here” already.

The pushback wasn’t that the meaning of the quote may be wrong or not happening.
    The pushback is falsely attributing it to Israeli leadership.
    Understood, but at the same time, I'm not going to claim to know everything Netanyahu ever said. I could "falsely attribute" a quote about killing Jews to Hamas leadership... what would that change, exactly? I'm not concerned about what we're told is happening, I'm concerned about what is actually happening.

Last edited:

Hinote

Expert
    The difference is that you don't have to "falsely attribute" anything to Hamas because there's hundreds of video clips showing them saying it in real time every day. Basically, what was posted above was a propaganda meme that anyone could have made and there's zero proof to back it up because it's BS.

When they get their asses handed to them by the Israelis they'll just pop something off here. We already let them in on the southern border and funneled them all over the country.

I think what we're seeing right now is the ground offensive. The Israelis are pumping purple smoke into the tunnels and then seeing which building starts belching smoke so they can blow it up. This ain't Vietnam boys

Hinote

Expert
    Also, the Chinese copy of Google maps has deleted Israel off the map. Who's side do you think they're on or allied with?

Rational Mind

Expert
    I don't believe anyone is picking sides in this conflict. No one is denying the evil that comes from the Muslim world.They are some sick evil people that beheaded people and passed around vhs tapes of the beheadings to villages in Iraq to control the people throug fear. That's the problem in general with society now. The media and talking heads push people to support one side and villanize anyone that does not support their narrative causing a division among people. I personally could care less about either side, they are both evil in my eyes. To deny the evil that comes from the jews is short sided and disregards history. Who killed Jesus ? We all know the answer. We also know what the Talmud says of us. We are goyim in there eyes. We know of their plans to build the third temple through publications by The Temple Institute. And how quickly does everyone forget the U.S.S Liberty. For anyone choosing sides I'm attaching reminder of the some of the beliefs of both sides. Neither ideology stands with Christianity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_125442_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20231021_125442_YouTube.jpg
      190.4 KB · Views: 49
    • Screenshot_20231021_125300_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20231021_125300_YouTube.jpg
      468.1 KB · Views: 52

Hinote

Expert
    We can go back and forth with our interpretations of historical passages from religious books or we can acknowledge the threat right now. The Jews don't want all of us dead and if they did they aren't trying to make it happen. Anyone who's ever served in that region in a combat or noncombat role knows that they don't think like the rest of the civilized world. An Atheist has more love for humanity and an understanding of religious differences in opinion than these animals do.

DustyDog

Master
    I don't believe anyone is picking sides in this conflict. No one is denying the evil that comes from the Muslim world.They are some sick evil people that beheaded people and passed around vhs tapes of the beheadings to villages in Iraq to control the people throug fear. That's the problem in general with society now. The media and talking heads push people to support one side and villanize anyone that does not support their narrative causing a division among people. I personally could care less about either side, they are both evil in my eyes. To deny the evil that comes from the jews is short sided and disregards history. Who killed Jesus ? We all know the answer. We also know what the Talmud says of us. We are goyim in there eyes. We know of their plans to build the third temple through publications by The Temple Institute. And how quickly does everyone forget the U.S.S Liberty. For anyone choosing sides I'm attaching reminder of the some of the beliefs of both sides. Neither ideology stands with Christianity.
    Which is kind of my point: Listen to the MSM in the U.S., and you're likely to be getting your info from a Jewish-controlled media outlet, with a Jewish anchor and Jewish interviewee telling us what to think about what's going on. Hell, Mark Levin berates the New York Times as "antisemitic" on every show, despite the Times having been owned by a Jewish family for over 100 years now. Does he not know, or is it just part of the act? I may seem like I'm in favor of one side, when in fact I'm just trying to provide a perspective that is rarely heard.

I think killing of innocents is wrong, period, and I don't believe that there is a "good" way and "bad" way of killing. Yet with all the civilians our military killed in the Middle East (probably somewhere between 100,000 and a million), on the other side of the planet, based in part on media lies,we're supposed to believe it's OK because we didn't "behead" them... we're "civilized", and thus use weapons like smart bombs which can leave little more than pieces of meat handing from trees. And note that Israel is using the same terminology that we did over there, namely bombing "suspected" this and "suspected" that... which means, of course, they're not sure what they are bombing.

If Hamas are "terrorists", what does that make us? And I'm sure Hamas would be glad to use smart bombs, etc., if we we're to provide them with some... as we do for our "allies"... if that's what makes some people happy.

And never forget that probably half of Americans are regarded as "terrorists" by our current administration, so... be careful what you cheer on. They need only to "suspect" you.

DustyDog

Master
    We can go back and forth with our interpretations of historical passages from religious books or we can acknowledge the threat right now. The Jews don't want all of us dead and if they did they aren't trying to make it happen. Anyone who's ever served in that region in a combat or noncombat role knows that they don't think like the rest of the civilized world. An Atheist has more love for humanity and an understanding of religious differences in opinion than these animals do.
    The threat right now? To America? From Palestinians?

Another good point: Why were Americans serving in a combat role in Middle Eastern nations? How were those nations a threat to us? And keep in mind: al-Qaeda is not a nation, but a terrorist organization funded and armed by the CIA. And Netanyahu has been Hamas' best friend.

https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/netanyahu-israel-gaza-hamas-1.7010035

Last edited:

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    The difference is that you don't have to "falsely attribute" anything to Hamas because there's hundreds of video clips showing them saying it in real time every day. Basically, what was posted above was a propaganda meme that anyone could have made and there's zero proof to back it up because it's BS.

When they get their asses handed to them by the Israelis they'll just pop something off here. We already let them in on the southern border and funneled them all over the country.

I think what we're seeing right now is the ground offensive. The Israelis are pumping purple smoke into the tunnels and then seeing which building starts belching smoke so they can blow it up. This ain't Vietnam boys
    Along with a laundry lists of tactics smoke was pumped into them in vietnam to ID adits/exits , it is vietnam again and both sides got much sharper , i also think the IDF will come out on top [pun]

Top Bottom