• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beached

Expert
    It seems strange that Israel could get hit like this without some warning. But now they are going to unleash the dogs and there is going to be a lot of death and destruction and the media can’t condemn it they were attacked.I just hope it does not spread could end up being the war discussed in the Bible the last one.

Carl

Master
    Who knows where it goes but meanwhile here on the other side of the earth we have a media driven war of virtue signaling between the left and the right over it. At this rate people are going to run out of room for more stickers on their bumper.All the while 5,000-10,000 invaders per day in our home. Is it even our home anymore?

Last edited:

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    My Dad passed away 9 years ago, he was one of the greatest generation and served our country when called. I’ll never forget my Dad saying that the Holy War was coming to America one day on our soil. He believed it with all his heart that we would be facing the terrorist front and center here. It’s a crying shame that we have a corrupt administration that has allowed our borders to be wide open and let millions come in with many more to come. Everyone in DC that allowed this needs to be held for treason and drug out of office, I’m not opposed to hanging them or the firing squad.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    There is a high probability of a street fight breaking out with hostage rescue. We will lose an American or two. What do you think the response of us Americans will be when this headline hits the corporate media? We will get all emaotional and ready to join the fight? This does not end well.

Attachments

• IMG_7175.jpeg
      IMG_7175.jpeg
      197.9 KB · Views: 54

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    My Dad passed away 9 years ago, he was one of the greatest generation and served our country when called. I’ll never forget my Dad saying that the Holy War was coming to America one day on our soil. He believed it with all his heart that we would be facing the terrorist front and center here. It’s a crying shame that we have a corrupt administration that has allowed our borders to be wide open and let millions come in with many more to come. Everyone in DC that allowed this needs to be held for treason and drug out of office, I’m not opposed to hanging them or the firing squad.
    River's cheaper...

Bay Ranger

Master
    hamas is threatening to kill a hostage live on video, everytime the IDF hits hamas without warning..

just wondering, is that SOP to warn your enemies where , when you hit them?
    asking for a friend.
    I like Lindsey Graham's take on killing any American hostage. For each American hostage that suragate Iranian terrorist organization, i.e. Hamas, kills, we take out an Iranian oil refinery. That will surely put a damper on funding Hamas in the future.

IronBeard

Master
    anyone else wary that the mossad missed all the clues ,i am not suggesting they let it happen but they are one of the worlds top spook agency's
    I suspect reliance on, and being in awe of, technology may have contributed to what appears to be the gaurd detail caught napping. Other nations might learn from that, too.

IronBeard

Master
    Seen some reports about them sneaking people into this country via the southern border and setting up cells here in the US.
    Would not be surprised in the least that hamas, and others, have been infiltrating operatives for years. In fact, it's a given, IMO.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I like Lindsey Graham's take on killing any American hostage. For each American hostage that suragate Iranian terrorist organization, i.e. Hamas, kills, we take out an Iranian oil refinery. That will surely put a damper on funding Hamas in the future.
    O'Brandon will make up for it...

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I suspect reliance on, and being in awe of, technology may have contributed to what appears to be the gaurd detail caught napping. Other nations might learn from that, too.
    My opinion; Russian or Chinese hackers took down the wall sensors and probably their early warning systems, or this was a sacrificial lamb to get things rolling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom