• .22 cents

Master

.22 cents

Master
    photo_2023-11-03_19-16-44.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the libs are already putting a proposal up to let refugees from gaza into the us, on "emergency" visas.....

ryan zinke from montana is putting a proposal up to deport & cancel all visas granted since 10-1, and of course, the muslem libs in congress are appalled...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    the libs are already putting a proposal up to let refugees from gaza into the us, on "emergency" visas.....

ryan zinke from montana is putting a proposal up to deport & cancel all visas granted since 10-1, and of course, the muslem libs in congress are appalled...
    No. Hell no.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    i was thinking about the end, by the doors....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

KIND OF LIKE CHICKENS FOR KFC....

Carl

Master

KIND OF LIKE CHICKENS FOR KFC....
    It appears that a lot of these pro-Palestinian activists here in America are just taking this opportunity to show their hate for White people. They’re too stupid to realize that Jews aren’t White people.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Oh boy. More and more stuff is being found out about this weird day it seems. If this is true... CNN was even there and passing around dam grenades even.

Hinote

Expert
    That is real. Those reporters are called stringers and they're basically independent contractors for the AP, Rueters and CNN. They work for Hamas as propaganda reporters and then they double dip and sell pictures and footage to the major media outlets. They don't even hide it. One of these journalist is listed in the photo credits and there's a picture of him being kissed by Sinwar who's the military leader of Hamas. There's no way American media gets their own people in there. They'd have their head cut off in 5 minutes.

I think you'll see Israel take a "humanitarian pause" soon to rearm refuel and regroup before they resume their ass kicking of Hamas.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    That is real. Those reporters are called stringers and they're basically independent contractors for the AP, Rueters and CNN. They work for Hamas as propaganda reporters and then they double dip and sell pictures and footage to the major media outlets. They don't even hide it. One of these journalist is listed in the photo credits and there's a picture of him being kissed by Sinwar who's the military leader of Hamas. There's no way American media gets their own people in there. They'd have their head cut off in 5 minutes.

I think you'll see Israel take a "humanitarian pause" soon to rearm refuel and regroup before they resume their ass kicking of Hamas.
    So strange still tho. Most stringers do tend to wear some sort of badges and ID just so they don't get clapped lol. So I'm guessing after what you said he must be basically in the mix and pretty much a soldier who sells mixtapes from gopro footage.
    I wonder how many others knew exactly when this was going to happen? Seems like OPSEC would have been near impossible if they included even these guys in on the plans and even the raid itself. Tbh I kinda expected an answer like this to some degree. But even then if people on the outside of the inner circle so to speak was included I have even more of a hard time buying into Isreal intelligence not getting wind of this all.
    I heard someone in Russia too warned them but I forget who exactly it was and where so don't quote me on that as I'd have to look that up again. But it seemed like a legit report when I saw it. But, I'm sure they get many reports etc and so on too tho.

I'm still left with tons of other questions I have. Mainly why they was sending in HAMAS crews unarmed and in vans to collect dead Israeli's. I still can't think of anything that could benefit in any context.
    Such a strange... strange day.

Hinote

Expert
    So strange still tho. Most stringers do tend to wear some sort of badges and ID just so they don't get clapped lol. So I'm guessing after what you said he must be basically in the mix and pretty much a soldier who sells mixtapes from gopro footage.
    I wonder how many others knew exactly when this was going to happen? Seems like OPSEC would have been near impossible if they included even these guys in on the plans and even the raid itself. Tbh I kinda expected an answer like this to some degree. But even then if people on the outside of the inner circle so to speak was included I have even more of a hard time buying into Isreal intelligence not getting wind of this all.
    I heard someone in Russia too warned them but I forget who exactly it was and where so don't quote me on that as I'd have to look that up again. But it seemed like a legit report when I saw it. But, I'm sure they get many reports etc and so on too tho.

I'm still left with tons of other questions I have. Mainly why they was sending in HAMAS crews unarmed and in vans to collect dead Israeli's. I still can't think of anything that could benefit in any context.
    Such a strange... strange day.
    In my opinion the Iranians finally got their shit together and were planning this for a later date. They pushed this up on the list because of the Saudi peace accords that are now on a pause. That pause has no benefit for Israel and sets the progress with Egypt Jordan and the UAE way way back. This was all Iran losing power in that region and doing something about it. The people of Gaza are just pawns in the Muslim world. That's why no other Arab country wants to really help these people or take the territory when the Israelis tried to give it to them.

Hinote

Expert
    That whole region is a huge hotbed. Pakistan and Afghanistan are on the brink of war. Sudan is at war Myanmar is at war and the Chinese are building a railway to the port and trying to get India on their side.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    384473285_6440825613576_4041983032378578223_n.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    396730132_6770280149716560_8869751120982992334_n.jpg

Top Bottom