• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bamachem

Shooter
    Updated Pricing
    Gun with mags, box, grips, etc = $750 FTF, $775 shipped.

Above plus all Ammo = $1100 FTF, $1150 shipped.​

You pay insurance if you want it. Discrete Paypal Gift/Family or Money Order preferred if not cash FTF. I have a Type 01, so no worries about shipping it via USPS Priority Mail directly to your dealer of choice. This is my personal firearm that I have owned for a little more than a year - NOT inventory - so NO SALES TAX if you're in Alabama. I would consider trades for a full-sized HK with threaded barrel. Let me know what you have and we can talk. Best way to get me is email - andrew@parabellum.us

I love the SK, but I've decided to go to a pocket pistol for my CCW and sell this to fund some other toys for now.

This P2000 SK is BA date code (2010 manufacture date). It has the light LEM V1 fire control group (4.5lb DAO). It does NOT have night sights - factory three-dots are on it.

I have two (9) round factory magazines as well as a single (12) round factory magazine that has the X-grip extension on it.

I also have an HK box, palm swell grips, etc that will come with this one.

Just look at the pics and you can see that this SK hasn't been broken in yet. It's sadly a safe queen that hasn't been used. There is essentially zero barrel wear, with the light marking just starting to show from racking the slide. I think I have shot this gun a grand total of 10 rounds - a single magazine. I store it "wet" since I'm near the coast and we have high humidity, so don't get scared off if you see some shiny spots - that's just Brownell's Rust Preventative or M1 5W30.

I also have 230 rounds of Federal LE HST JHP ammo as well as another 565 rounds of Blazer Brass, plus another 106 rounds of various loads like Winchester FMJ and HP and Blazer Alum Case FMJ that I can sell to whomever buys this gun. 901 rounds total!

Ammo and gun together is $1250 shipped!

Pics:

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    For future reference:
    For Sale Section Rules said:
    5. Include your location IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD when posting your item for sale; this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

Thanks!

bamachem

Shooter
    Buyer backed out due to sudden illness in the family. Back up for grabs with over 900 round of ammo!

bamachem

Shooter
    Gun with mags, box, etc = $750 FTF, $775 shipped.

Above plus Ammo = $1100 FTF, $1150 shipped.

Crtis09

Master
    Really nice gun...wish I had the cash or more to trade.

Top Bottom