• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Is anyone running the HOLOSUN EPS MRS GREEN DOT on a p365xl?

Thinking about one for that and a on a sub gun.

shootingblind

Shooter
    Slightly wider than slide, barely noticeable. I ran the zero for a year and was never happy. Not reliable, hard to change intensity/brightness and must remove to change battery. I have 6 holosun dots all green and I’ve never had an issue with any of them. Changed my 407k for EPS because the xl is my most used carry gun.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Red dot for mine... but yes I run one. Been great so far and no need for suppressor height sights.
    IMG_20230513_155629.jpg
    20230513_160655.jpg

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Is anyone running the HOLOSUN EPS MRS GREEN DOT on a p365xl?

Thinking about one for that and a on a sub gun.
    I have one on my Spectre Comp and I like it. Like the idea of having the enclosed emitter in case I'm on the ground rolling in mud and fighting off zombies. :D haha

On serious note, it's a good red dot and same size of the 507k. I do like all the Holosuns better than the Romeos because of the adjustment buttons. Is it worth the extra cash from the 507k? I don't think so..but your mileage may vary
    20230518_091510.jpg

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Kduly-how do you like the Wilson combat frame over the sig?
    I like them much better. The factory frame is just a tad too small for my hands and even the slip on Hogue Handall just didn't feel right. Couldn't get a good purchase on the draw. I do like the WC best out all that I tried (Icarus, Boresight Solution, etc..). The only other p365 grip that I haven't tried was the Mischief Machine. Seems like a good grip. Maybe that's next.
    20230511_091730.jpg

Mac Moose

Shooter
    Thanks for reply. I’d say you like sigs. I have been a Glock guy for 20 years. But eyesight is not good up close. Had to get a red dot, and friend had a sig with cut slide, so I bought it and like it. Trying to get used to it, but it doesn’t line like my Glocks.
    I’ve never been 1911 guy and it appears Wilson lines like a 1911. Is that true, and does it affect your shooting at all?

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Definitely a fan of the p365 series. I'm with you as my aging eyes pick up the dot much faster these days. The WC grip is a tad thicker so it does help with recoil control IMO. I started with the original P series(p226,p228,etc..) and 1911s in the early 90s but transitioned to Glocks for about 20yrs. They're great for what they are for sure. I still have love for Glocks and shoot them pretty well.. but now have moved back to 1911/2011 platform.

Mac Moose

Shooter
    I had a 228 years ago, and it was a nice pistol and I enjoyed it. But I found I rarely took it to the range, so I sold it for something else (Toyota fj40).
    My new one is a sig365xl with green holosun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom