• ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Like a third leg...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RackinRay

Master
    Yes, John does make knife sheaths for any knife....any way you want them made!

Jogan Knive Sheaths.jpg

Jogan Knive Sheaths1 Resized.jpg

Thanks again John, be in touch in a week or so on the two pistol holsters I mentioned.

Attachments

• Jogan Knive Sheaths.jpg
      Jogan Knive Sheaths.jpg
      159.6 KB · Views: 210
    • Jogan Knive Sheaths1 Resized.jpg
      Jogan Knive Sheaths1 Resized.jpg
      141.5 KB · Views: 206

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    No prob. Glad you like 'em! Look forward to making more for ya.

dogamus rex

Master
    I have several, best thing about them is you can take a blow dryer(heat gun for those not so secure in their manhood) and tighten or loosen the grip.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I have several, best thing about them is you can take a blow dryer(heat gun for those not so secure in their manhood) and tighten or loosen the grip.

Depending on which kind you have, you may be able to tighten and loosen the screws to increase and decrease the tension.

Fletch

Master
    Just got my custom appendix holster from John today. After some collaboration with him checking out my butchered/altered make shift holster that involved velcro, heel pads, and a cut in half foam golf ball to make my Glock 30s ride the way I want he took my gun and went to work.

I wanted it a tad longer than the actual gun for leverage to keep the butt tucked in especially went sitting, as narrow as possible, and a built up trigger guard which horizontally cants the gun into your stomach. The wedge or in my case 2 heel pads epoxied together with a velcro backing not only adds comfort but acts as a lever tucking the butt into your stomach on the vertical plane.

He came up with a little mod he called a "trigger bump" which works exactly as I had hoped. The holster turned out great and is super comfortable. Tucks in very tight and secure even with a high ride height that's allow a solid grip and quick draws.

Awesome work and I couldn't be happier with it! I added the velcro to attach the wedge and on the front clip for a rigger belt I have that folds back over the clip and velcros back onto itself.

c8df1f9c1cabea37c1eb833052a64407.jpg
    c304c94fb546cb86686c26ac5ec024d8.jpg
    65ad58756c1ed4146ab932687bbdcfe5.jpg
    46d20a717b8b44164ce10c9a0cb07c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    What kind of rear sight is that? I am not to familiar with glocks, but that looks like its backwards, maybe just the angle of the pic

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Glad you liked it, Fletch! I enjoyed the challenge and glad the end result worked out.

IGY6

Shooter
    I am looking for a right hand cc leather holster for my SW K Frame 357 7 shot revolver.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Don't do any leather at the moment. But if you want an all-kydex holster, I can get it done.

Jeb21

Master
    I have a brilliant design for a holster that will allow me to beat Jeep at the next match. A standard OWB strong side holster for a CZ-75. Then add the button retention lock on the trigger guard similar to Blackhawks - but here is the patent pending part boys - have a lever running from the holster's retention button to the mag release button on the gun. So that when you push the button to draw the gun you are also depress the mag release causing the magazine to drop free. In effect you will be drawing a one shot pistol.

How will this help me beat Jeep? you may ask. Simple paint the whole thing orange and put a big "T" on it then give it to Jeep as a present. He will not be able to resist the urge to use it on the next match.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Love it. I'll get started on in immediately.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Can you do a OWB left hand for a Kimber pro carry II ?
    PM me the price and delivery when you have time.
    Thanks!

Fletch

Master
    Great job on a complacated holster.

I thought so! Most comfortable appendix holster I've had to date that I can sit or drive in complete comfort with.

Getting appendix carry right can be like solving a Rubik's cube and takes some trail and error. So many variables for different body types and sizes etc. It's a myth that it's only for flat bellied guys though I guess there is a cut off point. I've become so accustomed to it when I put a gun on my hip it just feels weird like I have an irritating growth throwing me off balance.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    OK guys, need y'all's opinion....Gonna start taking ideas for a new business name for the holsters and such. So far, Chop likes Jogan Custom Kydex. What do y'all think?

Members online

Top Bottom