• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RL-Photo

Expert
    Need to make room on the bench, selling my Hornady LNL AP, press is less than 2 years old and I am including quite a few accessories to get you started. Press, dies, and accessories do show signs of wear but all are functioning with out issue.

Items included:

Hornady LNL AP Press with replacement parts- should be everything that came with press new, nothing has broken since purchase
    Hornady Auto Powder Dispenser
    Horandy Digital Scale
    Dies WITH SHELL HOLDERS AND SHELL PLATES - 9mm, .223, 10mm/.40 S&W ($300+ if purchased new)
    9mm Bullet Feeder - This is new, I have open the package but haven't run it on the press

$575- Considering the dies, shell plates and shell holders I think this is a really good deal.

Attachments

• DSCN0867.jpg
      DSCN0867.jpg
      737.6 KB · Views: 334
    • DSCN0862.jpg
      DSCN0862.jpg
      678.1 KB · Views: 323
    • DSCN0866.jpg
      DSCN0866.jpg
      738.8 KB · Views: 330
    • DSCN0865.jpg
      DSCN0865.jpg
      712.2 KB · Views: 326
    • DSCN0869.jpg
      DSCN0869.jpg
      648.3 KB · Views: 324
    • DSCN0868.jpg
      DSCN0868.jpg
      713.9 KB · Views: 325
    Last edited:

RussSurfs

Marksman
    I want to start loading primarily 9mm, but would eventually like to load 38 special and 223/5.56. Is this system "new guy" friendly?

olecarver

Master
    Looks to be a nice system, Been pulling a single stage yrs ago, This is tempting seeing a lot of members saving on ammo cost like this,,, Have a Rem 700 on thread would do some trading towards the loader and starting accessories.. olecarver

RL-Photo

Expert
    Hey Russ it's Randy, I'm sure there are going to be some people on here that agree and disagree with how I answer this but it's based on my reloading experience, which will continue to be a learning process I'm sure! I bought the classic single stage hornady kit about a year before this one cause that's what all the manuals said to do. They all said an auto progressive is too complicated for beginners, too many moving parts at once. I would say this could be very good advice for many folks but I was ready to get the ap press less than 3 months after getting started and was a little bummed that I didn't get the ap from the start and run it like a single stage for those first 3 months. If you have the self control and patience to run it like a single stage until you feel comfortable with the process I think it's a better purchase. Even if you are just resizing and belling the casemouth (for pistol) and priming and charging using a hand priming tool and powder measure, it's much quicker than a single stage. For me 9mm has been one of the best rounds for me reloading, I've had to make some adjustments to my dies but have figured out a tailored load to my gun that has made all of my efforts in learning this process worth it. 5.56 is pretty simple too, lots of components and data out there for it too, you will need some other items to trim brass and remove primer crimps. You're more than welcome to come by and try it if you'd like. For me safety is the most important consideration when I'm reloading but I do want to produce an amount of ammo that I feel is worth my investment in time and that's what I feel you really get out of these ap presses, especially with pistol calibers. I'm upgrading to a press that I can add a few more bells and whistles to increase production is the reason I'm selling.

RL-Photo

Expert
    Olecarver, I appreciate the trade offer but really just looking to sell at this time. If I don't get an interested buyer in a reasonable amount of time I might consider some blackgun trades but would prefer to sell.

Hispeed

Marksman
    Do you still have this setup and are you considering trades at this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL-Photo

Expert
    Press is still available, what did you have that you'd be interested in trading? Honestly I would rather sell but never hurts to see what's out there

Members online

Top Bottom