• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HydroFusion

Shooter
    Hydrographics

Has anybody ever used HydroFusion Designs in Pensacola?? My dad is just getting back into guns and sent me their website. Looks like it would be pretty cool for my Maverick stock.
    http://hydrofusiondesigns.com/

We can do just about anything that can be submerged in water. Check out our Facebook page for more information as well as pictures of projects that haven't made it to our website yet. My name is Alex Smith and I served in the United States Marine Corps with 2nd Reconnaissance BN and 2nd LAAD BN and currently work at Dick's Sporting Goods at the gun counter and my business partner Jacob Houston works at the mall for iCell. We offer 2 week(or before) turnaround on most items.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hydrofusion-Designs/196520513845743?id=196520513845743&_rdr

We've recently added a Sako 7mm in Green Woods and a Winchester 30-30 in Desert Digital camo.
    Thanks for the inquiry!

budbreak96

Expert
    It is just as durable, and yes LiquidEffects can do motorcycle parts just about anything you can think of.

budbreak96

Expert
    Might want to give him a call and look at some of his work in person before you make a decision. Liquid Effects has been to the school in Michigan, Missouri, up north somewhere. He knows what he is doing and has all top dollar equipment with the equipment to do small projects like a slide for a kel-tec p3at to items 6 foot long. He has the biggest if not one of the biggest machines around the area.

Last edited:

teamr2

Shooter
    How durable is this? Is it like cerakote, or like paint.
    Thanks

Coles Taxidermy dipped the stock on my truck rifle a couple years ago. It gets used quite a bit and the finish (matte digital camo) has held up extremely well.

Va boy

Marksman
    If you have a little time and don't mind setting up a dip tank and monitoring water temps to within a couple degrees, you can do hydrographics yourself. A friend set one up and though he had a few trial and error lessons, he produced some awesome camo projects. We are structures and paint technicians so we are pretty picky concerning flaws. I think he ordered the camodipkit.com products. This is for folks who like to do everything themselves. If I had just a couple items to do I would certainly check out a local shop like the one above.

HydroFusion

Shooter
    Thanks for the info guys. It is very interesting. I will keep it in mind.[/QUOTE[SUB]

Yes motorcycle parts and anything that can be submerged in water. We have also taken classes and know exactly what we are doing. I hope you took the time to look at some of the work we have done so far. It's all turned out really great. You can contact us and bring what you need to the shop or we would be more than happy to meet you and help you out. Thank you for inquiring about us and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hydrofusion Designs T[/SUB]eam

budbreak96

Expert
    What was this thread called? Has anyone heard about hydro dipping? Yes the one I mentioned hydro fusion is one owner and the class he went to was in Missouri. Give him a call and he is also on Facebook and I am sure he would be glad to show you some of his work.

budbreak96

Expert
    Liquid Effects

Here is a firefighters helmet he did for charity for the fire department's

Top Bottom