• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    To each their own but the shot does reduce the effects and death rate. My daughter sees it daily in the ER. Those are real statistics. Not the bullshit you see on Facebook and the news...
    Screenshot_20210626-035659_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-035852_Chrome.jpg

Gingershooter

Master
    Man I work with lost his 6 month pregnant wife. They had to let the baby go a couple days before to try and save his wife. His wife dies a couple days following. His wife was 31 and in good shape.
    I’m curious how many people do you know that died? Not people that are friends of a friend, I’m talking people in your contacts.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Man I work with lost his 6 month pregnant wife. They had to let the baby go a couple days before to try and save his wife. His wife dies a couple days following. His wife was 31 and in good shape.
    This is terrible. I personally know no one but have heard here and there about a few that have passed. Hopefully as a planet we will be able to recover and move past this virus that has killed very few but left many ill.

MarkS

Master
    My father in law was vaccinated but it still did him in. J&J vaccine was what he had a few months back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiderRed

Master
    This is terrible. I personally know no one but have heard here and there about a few that have passed. Hopefully as a planet we will be able to recover and move past this virus that has killed very few but left many ill.
    Killed very few? We are steadily moving toward 700,000 in the US alone. How many does it take to move past "very few"?

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Ask around and do your own math but this is what I came up with. The can’t get their facts straight 3 letter organization states 700,000 deaths of from the Chinese virus divided by Population of the USA 332,000,000=0.002%

LowRiderRed

Master
    Ask around and do your own math but this is what I came up with. The can’t get their facts straight 3 letter organization states 700,000 deaths of from the Chinese virus divided by Population of the USA 332,000,000=0.002%
    Ask around? Who in the world do you ask about something like that?

MauserLarry

Master
    OK, I know you guys have been waiting for the biggest most skeptical redneck (that would be me) on the forum to weigh in on the shot. I've been silent on the thing because I've wanted you guys thoughts on this thing. There has been some real food for thought on here. Good comments by all, pro or con. I have taken the first Pfizer shot and will take the next one. I will not take the J&J shot. Doesn't seem right to use a vaccine that is made by the same people that make the powder I put in my underwear during the heat of the summer. I have dodged the thing till now and have never worn a mask and travel all over the SE United States. Nobody has ever mentioned my lack of a mask. But the powers to be have mandated that the military forces must take it and since I work for the US Army I figure that we soon will be required to do so. I can do it on my terms now with whichever vaccine I choose. I don't figure at my age that it will affect my life span. The first shot didn't faze me in the least, hopefully the next one will be as smooth.
    This is a personal decision we will all have to make, good luck to all.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't eat a Krispty Kreme do-nut on a bet!

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    OK, I know you guys have been waiting for the biggest most skeptical redneck (that would be me) on the forum to weigh in on the shot. I've been silent on the thing because I've wanted you guys thoughts on this thing. There has been some real food for thought on here. Good comments by all, pro or con. I have taken the first Pfizer shot and will take the next one. I will not take the J&J shot. Doesn't seem right to use a vaccine that is made by the same people that make the powder I put in my underwear during the heat of the summer. I have dodged the thing till now and have never worn a mask and travel all over the SE United States. Nobody has ever mentioned my lack of a mask. But the powers to be have mandated that the military forces must take it and since I work for the US Army I figure that we soon will be required to do so. I can do it on my terms now with whichever vaccine I choose. I don't figure at my age that it will affect my life span. The first shot didn't faze me in the least, hopefully the next one will be as smooth.
    This is a personal decision we will all have to make, good luck to all.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't eat a Krispty Kreme do-nut on a bet!
    Another reason to not use J&J :)

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Ask around? Who in the world do you ask about something like that?
    Well so far the GCGF came up with 1 in this thread. How about you? How many of the 700,000 do you know personally? Surely you can prove that it has killed more than a few

Famine

Master
    Daughters friend - 31 yr old father of 2 young children - no prior health conditions
    Close friend's sister - 50's with pre-existing conditions
    Close friend's shooting buddy - 60's no prior conditions

Mandatory Vaccinations have been around a long time - George Washington order the Continenal Army to be 'vaccinated' for Smallpox after repeated small outbreaks:
    • Washington Library, Disease in the Revolutionary War, visited July 29, 2021
    • The Library of Congress, George Washington and the first mass military inoculation, visited July 29, 2021
    • National Geographic, How a public health crisis nearly derailed the American Revolution, April 16, 2020
    • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, History of smallpox, visited July 29, 2021
    • Mental Floss, One vaccination, under God: When George Washington kept the smallpox epidemic from costing him the American Revolution, April 22, 2020Schools have required vaccinations going back as far as 1850 in Massachusettes for smallpox

"Plenty have argued against the legality of vaccine mandates — reaching the Supreme Court many times. But the courts have routinely protected the rights of states to require vaccinations in the interest of public health.

In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, justices held that a health regulation requiring smallpox vaccination was a reasonable exercise of the state’s police power that did not violate the liberty rights of individuals under the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

The Supreme Court recognized the possibility of adverse events following vaccination and the inability to determine with absolute certainty whether a particular person can be safely vaccinated. But it specifically rejected the idea of an exemption based on personal choice.

Doing otherwise "would practically strip the legislative department of its function to [in its considered judgment] care for the public health and the public safety when endangered by epidemics of disease," the Supreme Court said."

In Zucht v. King, the high court ruled against the plaintiff, who used a due process 14th Amendment challenge to argue against city ordinances that excluded children from attendance if they failed to prove vaccination.

SCOTUS ruled that "these ordinances confer not arbitrary power, but only that broad discretion required for the protection of the public health."

Source - https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/history-of-vaccine-mandates-in-the-united-states

DoD has a host of vaccines we were all required to have - some specific to the area we would be serving in

Bottom line - Covid vaccinations remain a personal choice but mandates are legal and as some here have stated - they quit rather than submit. As for the numbers and percentages they mean nothing if you or someone close to you becomes one of the .002%. My son-in-law is a statistican by education and employment explained his decision as risk and reward. He felt the risk (severe illness or death) of not getting vaccinated was far greater than the reward (no shot - no side effects).

Carl

Master
    Hundreds of years ago Washington forced his army to get a smallpox vaccine. Got it.

Are the doctors who are raising awareness about the possibility of ADE just crazy conspiracy nuts?

Were any of these people who passed vaccinated? Fully, partially, none?

Famine

Master
    None were vaccinated...

It's all personal decision at this point - understanding the risks with either choice and making a decision.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    It's all personal decision at this point - understanding the risks with either choice and making a decision.
    I agree and hopefully it stays a personal decision.

Half the population already did it voluntarily, anther good chuck will do it out of inconvenience and nonviolent coercion; but what will you do about the remainder that don't want to or don't trust it? Are you going to support violence in order to "protect them"?

.22 cents

Master
    And they counted every other death under the sun. If a guy fell off the treestand impaled on his rifle and eaten by a bear he died of covid. Any inflammation and cell death will pop positive on the rtPCR test. How many people were mistreated? Flu, pneumonia, tuberculosis disappeared *poof* and the other year tuberculosis killed 1.5 million worldwide. We live in a world of stockholm syndrome where sheeple defend their butcher. They parrot what they heard on nightly news thats designed to brainwash them. They dont call it programming for nothing. Were just frogs in a pot. Goodluck all. Will be a bumpy ride

.22 cents

Master
    If you think the gubbmint isnt allowed to broadcast propaganda to you think again.

In total harmony with the United Nations, the Obama administration nullified the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. The Smith- Mundt Act mandates the media to report honestly but Obama first creates the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 allowing the media to create the narrative and much biased “fake” news officially. Then later, nullifies the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 which prohibits the government from creating any domestic propaganda. A bill with the purpose of institutionalizing America’s communication and cultural programming was proposed to the Congress. The bill met the resistance but became public law on 01/02/2013. Since this date, using propaganda against the American people is officially authorized. That’s why CNN and other media propaganda-operatives laugh at you when you put the fake scenes in their faces. They literally say: It’s legal! Get over it!

I'm just here to make you think. Turn off the tv

LowRiderRed

Master
    If you think the gubbmint isnt allowed to broadcast propaganda to you think again.

In total harmony with the United Nations, the Obama administration nullified the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. The Smith- Mundt Act mandates the media to report honestly but Obama first creates the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 allowing the media to create the narrative and much biased “fake” news officially. Then later, nullifies the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 which prohibits the government from creating any domestic propaganda. A bill with the purpose of institutionalizing America’s communication and cultural programming was proposed to the Congress. The bill met the resistance but became public law on 01/02/2013. Since this date, using propaganda against the American people is officially authorized. That’s why CNN and other media propaganda-operatives laugh at you when you put the fake scenes in their faces. They literally say: It’s legal! Get over it!

I'm just here to make you think. Turn off the tv
    That sounds almost impossible, but then again Fox sued for the right to lie on their news programs and won, so I guess anything is possible.

LowRiderRed

Master
    And they counted every other death under the sun. If a guy fell off the treestand impaled on his rifle and eaten by a bear he died of covid. Any inflammation and cell death will pop positive on the rtPCR test. How many people were mistreated? Flu, pneumonia, tuberculosis disappeared *poof* and the other year tuberculosis killed 1.5 million worldwide. We live in a world of stockholm syndrome where sheeple defend their butcher. They parrot what they heard on nightly news thats designed to brainwash them. They dont call it programming for nothing. Were just frogs in a pot. Goodluck all. Will be a bumpy ride
    That sounds a bit far-fetched, and I've not heard of any tree stand deaths attirbuted to Covid, but hey maybe you are in the woods more than me. Also you appear to have a LOT of medical training so I'll take your word for a lot of things that I'm not so familiar with.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom