• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Arizona Gov is doing it too. And, supposedly, it's entirely voluntary. They just ask them if they want to go and load up the bus. Guerilla warfare at its finest.

Guess Biden admin thinks everyone has already forgotten they were putting illegals on planes and buses in the middle of the night and sending them to.....a destination near you, I'm sure.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Turn about is fair play... maybe they'll start taking the border a bit more seriously. Doubtful, but one can always hope.

FLT

Master
    Any destination that is predominately democratic should be getting their share of the illegal immigrants. They voted for this and should be sharing in the pain and misery. All the illegals should be given a build back better hat ,along with vote for biden underwear and a map giving directions to nancy’s house . Perhaps she will share her expensive ice cream with them .

WRM

Master
    Any destination that is predominately democratic should be getting their share of the illegal immigrants. They voted for this and should be sharing in the pain and misery. All the illegals should be given a build back better hat ,along with vote for biden underwear and a map giving directions to nancy’s house . Perhaps she will share her expensive ice cream with them .

And a ticket to Lollapalooza in Chicago and dropped at the front gate.

Raven

Master
    If I was migrant (legal or illegal don't matter) and I was offered a free ride out of a desert hell hole and all the way to the East Coast and only a few hours away from all the good migrant jobs in NYC yep you bet I'd be jumping on the bus

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    I love it too. Way to go Texas and Arizona!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Maybe the AFT can slap the buses full of military grade weapons for the return trip! Two stones with one bird!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

fv22

Master
    Amazing how the leftists are fine with the border states getting overrun with illegals but send a few bus loads up to them and suddenly they need the national guard to take care of the problem...

WRM

Master
    I ought to start a "go fund me". Contribute to the "fund" and charter planes to send these "undocumented migrants" to the blue states. Relieve Texas and Arizona of the burden and place it squarely where it belongs.

I'm sure the WH press room would say "that's so Republican of you".

And practical.

Carl

Master
    Why hasn't the REPUBLICAN Governor Abbot called in the national guard to slow the mass immigration at the southern border? There is a literal national health emergency with the fentanyl flooding into the states. Ive seen nothing but symbolic political gestures, as usual.

WRM

Master
    Why hasn't the REPUBLICAN Governor Abbot called in the national guard to slow the mass immigration at the southern border? There is a literal national health emergency with the fentanyl flooding into the states. Ive seen nothing but symbolic political gestures, as usual.

But why has it taken so long??

Carl

Master

A few thousand troops sprinkled here and there is not the answer to the weaponized immigration numbering 100,000+ illegal crossings per month. I would certainly call that a "symbolic political gesture". The root of the problem imo is the cartels (with chi partners perhaps?) and all of the crooked politicians that they own. It seems like common sense at this point. Woops I probably said too much again..

WRM

Master
    A few thousand troops sprinkled here and there is not the answer to the weaponized immigration numbering 100,000+ illegal crossings per month. I would certainly call that a "symbolic political gesture". The root of the problem imo is the cartels (with chi partners perhaps?) and all of the crooked politicians that they own. It seems like common sense at this point. Woops I probably said too much again..

Hah--read the Musings thread. China is supplying the Fentanyl precursors to poison this country via cartels. The illegals are just extra profit and cover for the cartels (plus mules).

This OUGHT to be an "all hands on deck" exercise to repel a foreign invader. That it isn't is a disgrace. Soft handed action will be our undoing. It already is, actually.

Owned Politician #1 -- Joe Biden. He's laughing all the way to his weekend at his beach house--on government transpo.

[Urkel voice] Did I say that?

MaxNr

Shooter
    Not necessary to use donations to hire airplanes. Each state Governor "owns" their National Guard. Most state N.G.s have transport planes. Why can't the Gov call the State Adjutant General and lay on a training mission to N.Y. or Cal?

fungusyellow

Shooter

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/video-shows-border-agents-unlocking-gates-for-migrants/

Doesn't seem to matter much if TX has national guards there or not. Brandon's feds are bypassing the national guards and letting illegals in anyways.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    asking illegals for their permission to be bused somewhere, is BS, you go where we send you, or you go back across the rio...

yankees ,they should be happy, they have maids and yard workers for years, cheap

Top Bottom