• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Decided to hit the range today to sling some lead, and I decided I was only gonna bring my EDC. A Gen3 G26. After 300 FLAWLESS rounds of various brands of FMJ and about 100 HP's, I realized why I love these tupperwear guns so much. Out of all the Glocks I own, hands down without a doubt the 26 is my favorite and I shoot it the best even with these oversized dickbeaters I have on the end of my arms.. It is super accurate for such a small gun, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Anyone else love their Glocks as much as I do?

joe

Master
    Decided to hit the range today to sling some lead, and I decided I was only gonna bring my EDC. A Gen3 G26. After 300 FLAWLESS rounds of various brands of FMJ and about 100 HP's, I realized why I love these tupperwear guns so much. Out of all the Glocks I own, hands down without a doubt the 26 is my favorite and I shoot it the best even with these oversized dickbeaters I have on the end of my arms.. It is super accurate for such a small gun, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

I have to agree 100 % I sold my 17 because I can shoot my 26 just as good. I still have a 21 that I keep for home defense & situations where size & weight do not matter.

Joe

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yep my 26 and 19 Love them both

DaBreeze

Master

Want to sell it ?

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Don't know yet I pick up my new G17 from jimmy's on sat and will let yah know sun evening.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Interesting choice in caliber man, what made ya go with the GAP?

Alittle smaller and a little better than the 45 ACP, and a few years ago, I got such a good deal on a few K rounds of ammo. I couldn't refuse. So I had to have 2. Duel Wielding isn't that what it's all about?

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Tried the Gen 1 .45 when they came out and couldn't hit the broad side of my ex wife's ass! Swore em off forever as just a goofy, blocky, ugly gun.

A friend let me (ie-made me) shoot his gen 3 .40 cal... Damn! Felt good, made holes right where I aimed!

They're still goofy, blocky and ugly, but either they changed or my hands changed... Much more gooder now!
    I still don't understand why they're named the way they are.. If yer gonna have a 9mm gun, just call it a Glock 9
    And maybe "compact, carry or full size". Same for all other calibers. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between a 17, a 23, a 26, or whatever.

Patoz

Marksman
    Tried the Gen 1 .45 when they came out and couldn't hit the broad side of my ex wife's ass! Swore em off forever as just a goofy, blocky, ugly gun.

A friend let me (ie-made me) shoot his gen 3 .40 cal... Damn! Felt good, made holes right where I aimed!

They're still goofy, blocky and ugly, but either they changed or my hands changed... Much more gooder now!
    I still don't understand why they're named the way they are.. If yer gonna have a 9mm gun, just call it a Glock 9
    And maybe "compact, carry or full size". Same for all other calibers. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between a 17, a 23, a 26, or whatever.

23 & 27 (.40) and love both sizes.

The number has nothing to do with the caliber. The glocks are named/numbered in the order they are developed and produced starting with the Glock 17, so named because it was the 17th patent of the company. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock

Another example of this is WD-40, so named because it was the 'Water Dispersant' formula number 40.

flyandscuba

Master
    Alittle smaller and a little better than the 45 ACP, and a few years ago, I got such a good deal on a few K rounds of ammo. I couldn't refuse. So I had to have 2. Duel Wielding isn't that what it's all about?

I've got a bunch of 45 GAP ammo I don't need... Send me a PM if interested in it and I'll give you an inventory. Maybe we can work out a deal.

Bob

Shooter
    I have to agree 100 % I sold my 17 because I can shoot my 26 just as good.

Joe

I did the same thing. I've had my G26 since 1999 and love it. I have no idea how many thousand rounds I've put through it. The only other Glock I've kept is a G30 which is also a great shooter. I've owned and sold two G17s (Gen 3 & Gen 4). I never learned to shoot them well.

Top Bottom