• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Scores are out. If anyone didn't get them, PM me your email address and I'll forward them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. I think I won the side match, but can anyone help decipher the other part? If I'm reading it correctly, Jogan beat me, but there were only 3 in our division, and of course, double tapping a hostage between the eyes doesn't help.

Dan1612

Master
    Nevermind. I Just saw the overall page. 11/30 isn't bad considering the casualty with the points and time lost because of it. Not to mention strolling between stations.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I won the side match, but can anyone help decipher the other part? If I'm reading it correctly, Jogan beat me, but there were only 3 in our division, and of course, double tapping a hostage between the eyes doesn't help.

Looks like you won it Dante, Nice job! I was on your heels, but taking out the hostage with the BUG stopped all of that :D.

Dan1612

Master
    You'd think they'd learn to stay out of the way. Morons!

Dan1612

Master
    Serves them right. I wish I would've taken a picture of mine, it was seriously 2 rounds half an inch apart, right between the eyes. Took that cardboard sh!t eating grin right of his flat ugly face.
    Yeah, Sheriff, I dun did it. N'Id do it again.

bohica793

Master
    Serves them right. I wish I would've taken a picture of mine, it was seriously 2 rounds half an inch apart, right between the eyes. Took that cardboard sh!t eating grin right of his flat ugly face.
    Yeah, Sheriff, I dun did it. N'Id do it again.

He just needed killin', your honor!

Dan1612

Master
    Must be something about jazz hands that attracts terrorists and criminals.

Looks like Jogan killed a hostage too. It's funny, I don't remember seeing a hostage in the side match, that's probably a good thing though, or I probably would have shot it too.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Looks like Jogan killed a hostage too. It's funny, I don't remember seeing a hostage in the side match, that's probably a good thing though, or I probably would have shot it too.

It was in between the two targets that required 2 hits each with the BUG. I didn't think I hit it, either, but the scoresheet says I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLnxVF8_TO8&list=UUc7G31moJfs8Lq82TNjhxww

Skip to 1:05 in the video. I can't get it to link directly to that time, for some reason.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Oh yeah!
    Interesting... I'll watch your video again, you have evidence. I'll bet the flat brown bastard was faking it, maybe he was jealous of your beard, they're shady like that.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    It doesn't matter to me, because I had the whole magazine screwup. I was so far out of the running it didn't make the slightest difference.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    After shooting that CZ all day, the trigger on my Shield felt like it was about 30 pounds, I yanked the hell out of the shot on the left target with it and caught the left side of the hostage.

bohica793

Master
    Got a response back from Mike Robinette stating that the error on my score would be corrected when he posted to the website. Gave him my shiny new IDPA number also.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Eff those damn hostages!!! I ruined my chances when I proudly proclaimed "I made it through the whole match without hitting a hostage!!!" right before we set up for the side match. One little hostage right there in the side match. just one.....all by himself. Still taped up from Dan and Snowbird crossing his eyes. Looking at me.....taunting me.....begging for it! I had no choice....

Oh, and my stage 1 and stage 2 times were swapped. Still got 3rd overall, but didn't win stage 1.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom