If anyone cares, here's ATFs final ruling on 80% serialization.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Here's a shorter version.

IronBeard

Master
    Hate to see your thread go so long with no response. I do agree the onslaught of continuous attacks/infringements can be overwhelming to many. Personally, it's not that I don't care about the topic. It's that I no longer care about the unconstitutional, and am not going to listen to what they have to say, or obey it, to the maximum extent possible.

79scout

Shooter
    Hate to see your thread go so long with no response. I do agree the onslaught of continuous attacks/infringements can be overwhelming to many. Personally, it's not that I don't care about the topic. It's that I no longer care about the unconstitutional, and am not going to listen to what they have to say, or obey it, to the maximum extent possible.
    Amen . Has anyone heard anything else on the braces for the ar pistols ?

FNHman

Marksman
    About the braces, I havnt heard, and I dont care to read anything on the matter. Ive drawn my line in the sand and as in my letter to the atf during the "submit your concerns"... I wrote them " Im done complying to any new rules that infringe on my god given and constitutional rights to bear arms."

F*ck um.

You all need to draw your line and stand firm. God Speed my brothers.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    About the braces, I havnt heard, and I dont care to read anything on the matter. Ive drawn my line in the sand and as in my letter to the atf during the "submit your concerns"... I wrote them " Im done complying to any new rules that infringe on my god given and constitutional rights to bear arms."

F*ck um.

I built mine to compliance, I'm done and that's how they'll stay, until they pry them from my dead cold hands...

79scout

Shooter

F*ck um.

Agreed was just wandering if there was an update i don’t care as all my short barrels got lost in a boating accident ‍♂️

Top Bottom