• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    No way the first "black" president will EVER be impeached... Everyone's afraid of the "race" card -- no matter what high crimes and misdemeanors BHO is guilty of committing.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    America is under attack

from the oval office

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    No way the first "black" president will EVER be impeached... Everyone's afraid of the "race" card -- no matter what high crimes and misdemeanors BHO is guilty of committing.

He was elected because of race (98-99% of blacks voted for him even though he's only half black),

.......So I'm a little confused by your two statements here. Is he black or not? Does being half-black make him "black" or not? I'm seriously not trying to provoke anything here, just trying to figure things out. I'm no fan of this President or any other politician of any party.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

He was elected because of race (98-99% of blacks voted for him even though he's only half black),

.......So I'm a little confused by your two statements here. Is he black or not? Does being half-black make him "black" or not? I'm seriously not trying to provoke anything here, just trying to figure things out. I'm no fan of this President or any other politician of any party.

For starters I would say most of us are mutts anyway but I'm sure you've noticed that anytime a celebrity is of mixed race they always go for the one that will garner the most benefits. Look at stars like Halley Berry. Really? She has just enough black to give her a great tan and a killer boodie. Technically Barack is half white half middle Eastern according to the lineage I've read. That's the argument I've had with some black folks. He most certainly is NOT a home boy, never lived in the 'hood and was not exposed to any hardships, real or imagined by the modern day black person, doesn't feel "your pain" and can't relate to pretty much anyone when you think about it. .

Garpo

Master
    Lol. I just heard someone talking about it today and looked it up on internet. lol

Well, it must be true because it was on the internet! As much as I would love to see this "man" removed from office and or punished in some way, I'm betting that impeachment proceedings are not going anywhere.

Patoz

Marksman
    Don't get your hopes up gentlemen, it's fake. I found it last night and looked it up also, and this is where it originated.

The Daily Currant
    House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
    Oct 14, 2013
    GOP Leaders Cite Inability to Halt Government Shutdown

House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings - The Daily Currant

Snopes - False

snopes.com: House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

I followed Snopes' information back to the source (since we all know where their funding comes from), which is 'The Daily Currant' about page.

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Idoono

Master

Could we just impeach the white half then?

Idoono

flyandscuba

Master

He's a "black white" -- just like Zimmerman was a "Hispanic white"... Clear enough?

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    The House files impeachment proceedings, the Senate tries the case, and Roberts as Chief Justice would preside over the case. So the GOP needs to win the Senate in 2014 to have any real hope of tossing the bum out. Which is why, in my opinion, Obama wants this shutdown/default to blame on Republicans to screw their chances to win in 2014.

Bruiser

Expert
    I never said it was true. I even asked if there was any validity to it. I questioned it myself which is why I posted it here. Wishful thinking I guess on my part. lol

Top Bottom