• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master

VP Harris mocked for being 'too scared' to do interview without Walz: 'She simply cannot be left unattended'. Harris will do a joint interview with Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz on CNN Thursday​

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
    Published August 28, 2024 6:30 am EDT

How do dems decide who they choose to run for president? Because they've made the worse possible choices lately. Is it the one that can lie with abandon?

1724852861592.png

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    I believe the dems think they are on a roll. They want to keep it going. This is their current strategy. What is scary I think they believe what they say. George Costanza the Seinfeld character said "it's not a lie if you believe it".

1724854277729.png

ABlaster

Marksman
    Both are radical, woke idiots and I’m amazed that they are the best the left could come up with.
    They’re not. Best I can tell she was the only one who could legally access the campaign funds Biden had raised. Anyone else would have had to start over.

At least that was how it was explained to me.

And make no mistake, they are on a big roll. The (complicit) media is polishing that turd 24/7 and making Harris/Walz look like rock stars without needing to provide any substance.

If I was advising their campaign, I would say “Look, you’re winning right now. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing unscripted interviews or sharing a live stage with Trump. Don’t do it until you absolutely have to. The media will never turn on you no matter what they say when they start bitching about access, so ignore that.”

And then I would cash the big check they would write for my expertise.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom