• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    They just called it for Biden

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Now is this time to stand up and fight, stop being f’ing cowards and take it to them. We sat back long enough as we watched our country be burned looted destroyed, I for one am done, if you can look at your kids and grandkids in the eyes and say you did everything you could to save your beloved country then fine. But if not......

Ricochet

Master
    Anonymous poster from another Patriotic forum:

"The real reason Trump says things to upset people and make them uncomfortable, but then does things that are objectively good for the country.

They had to gauge where the dividing line is.

The dividing line between those in the matrix and those who see past it.

How many people fall into which camp.

Those in the matrix are still under the brainwashing.

If they weren't, then his words and style wouldn't matter to them when it comes down to brass tacks. They'd see past it and understand what's going on.

It's why some very smart people are still in it, some very smart people aren't in it, dumb people are both in and out of it, and people of all races or genders are either in or out.

Because being in or out of the matrix has nothing to do with your intelligence level, gender, or race.

It has to do with the level of effect the brainwashing has had and still has on you.

How else would you determine the split between the two camps on a mass scale? The easiest way is to make damn sure you divide them. That's what he's done.

Not because he's an asshole. But because they need to know those numbers so that they can calculate the scale and pace necessary to awaken the critical mass of people with revelation. The election results - the real ones - are the best indicator of this on a mass scale. It's fucking binary. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Add to it the tech that can measure attitudes even beyond the binary division to get a spectrum. There's your data. Now it's just a matter of analyzation and proper response to what you're looking at to get an intended effect.

Everyone has been subjected to an endless program of trauma based manipulation/brainwashing.

World war 2. Vietnam. Kennedy. 9/11. Afghanistan. Iraq. AIDS. Coronavirus. Etc etc.

Everyone has been traumatized over many years so to then brainwash them. Fear and anger used as a weapon of manipulation.

To break a traumatized person out of the dissociation they've created in their minds for psychological safety requires facing truth.

But not everyone can handle it all at once, because there's different levels of trauma.

The revelations have to be measured in time and scale against the tolerance of the brainwashed camp at large.

They're about to take a big step in the process.

They've been slowly easing people into the revelations to come.

This election news will be the first of many, and set the pace.

This will be tough on brainwashed people of all political stripes. Obviously hardest on the far left. At least the republicans who are bothered by Trump appreciate the things he's done. People like my mom, for instance. It will still be tough on them because the truth of these things scares them. It's not necessarily because they're stupid, though stupid brainwashed people do exist. It's because the deepstate has been filling them full of fear and anger for literal DECADES of their lives. They are all traumatized, just to varying degrees.

We're not necessarily better people because we've broken free before them. Or smarter.

We're just freer. This isn't even a political thing at its root. It's spiritual. It's why many on the left joined MAGA in the beginning and even still more this time around. They broke free. They're no longer blinded. "Think for yourself" isn't just a catchy phrase. It's the prescription for freedom from the mental prison. Some people need some help and unfortunately we're on the clock so we don't have the luxury of doing this over the same decades long process that it took for them to get there.

This is going to suck for all of them. It's going to suck for the brainwashed lefties for obvious reasons. It's going to suck for the brainwashed righties because no one wants to believe that fraud on such a scale could happen in their little protected worlds. Or that China would actually create and release a dangerous virus on them. Etc. etc.

THIS is why we're necessary. And man it's tough. What a burden. We are mocked and ridiculed for being free by the very people in the prison who we wish to be freed. And then, when they are freed by a huge boot in the ass, we're expected to then console those same people who mocked us for so long.

I have looked forward to the day that I will get to browbeat them. After the dust settles. I know it's wrong and really not helpful, but it's what I've felt I'm owed. At the same time I've been trying to find the compassion for these people that I'm supposed to have. I feel like it's finally going to be easier for me to do this when the time comes. Because they are all nothing more than abused children, I see that now. We all are. But we've been there and done that. So we have the responsibility to help when the time comes.

Most foster kids are traumatized. People who take them in have a lot to deal with. I've heard the stories, they're all the same for the most part. When the kids treat a loving foster parent poorly, it's not so much because the kid is just a naturally nasty person. It's because it's a traumatized kid.

Same thing here, with us. We're called to be good foster parents to some very traumatized kids.

Just something to consider."

Ricochet

Master
    Now is this time to stand up and fight, stop being f’ing cowards and take it to them. We sat back long enough as we watched our country be burned looted destroyed, I for one am done, if you can look at your kids and grandkids in the eyes and say you did everything you could to save your beloved country then fine. But if not......

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Ricochet

Master
    Don't focus on the manipulation from the fake news including controlled opposition like Fox news.

This is exactly how they have been brainwashing us for years.

Just because they say so it doesn't mean it is so.

Ricochet

Master
    this year sucks big time..
    Don't look at it this way.

Look how many are still sleep walking.
    Many are waking up!

This is a great time to be alive.

The fraud is unquestionable - the mockingbird media including controlled opposition is completely transparent now.

Carl

Master
    this year sucks big time..
    Let's turn it back on them.

This times a million.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    This is how they have been winning:

Smoke and mirrors..don't fall for it.

Don't allow it to break your will.

The Judas that sold our country for the 30 pieces of silver from Soros are exposing themselves.

OldMan

Master
    1604772036254.png

None of us knew patriots would find it best to allow the enemy to carry out their scam to the finish line. I sure didn't. Even though I can clearly see how Potus was preparing us, Q showed us 2 years ago what they were planning, I still underestimated the scale of the election fraud. At least I know the constants.
    1) Biden will NEVER be president
    2) Patriots will NEVER allow the CCP to steal our country.
    That is why I have peace.

OldMan

Master
    1604772121426.png
    Another illustration of Benford's Law, used by mathematicians and forensic accountants to detect fraud.

OldMan

Master
    on another note.

YES THERE IS MORE COVID 19 CASES..What you aren't told is Deaths are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydown..

Hmmm IF they test a LOT more won't they find more positives?

Also..the FLU deaths are down 95%,,seems corona killed the flu,pneumonia and colds..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom