• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    stop it your scaring the kids!

BTW have any of you read the Bible, it all plays out in the end!

shootnstarz

Master
    stop it your scaring the kids!

Good, they need to fear an oppressive, power hungry government hell bent on controlling every aspect of their lives.

I know, I'm bat shit crazy. They would never want to control the car you drive or how far you drive it, your thermostat, what you eat, the size of your toilet tank, your firearms, what your child is taught in government schools, your showerhead, what you build in your yard, flying your model airplane or even have an interest in being notified if you happen to spend $10K or more. That's just plain loony talk.

Rick

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    What about all the FEMA camps all over the country not being used, you think they are for the illegals or US?

TraderDan

Master
    do you think they will have cable tv in the camps frank? might make a nice retirement community.
    oh and that is a nice pic of the kids. love the background.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah I am not sure if other than the guards get cable... I would hope so but I am betting NO internet!, no phones and pretty lame food.

Thanks

PICT0819.jpg

Fletch

Master
    You're not aware of the British paratroopers, and the Danish troops preparing Guantanamo bay?

Was not aware but thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out on the southern horizon in case they come via the Gulf. Who wants to head up the GCGF Navy to patrol the Gulf of Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Was not aware but thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out on the southern horizon in case they come via the Gulf. Who wants to head up the GCGF Navy to patrol the Gulf of Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this nonsense should stop. After everything I read on this today, we are all being watched even this forum, all of you that have posted pics of your firearms are going to be subject to search and seizure. They are going to be looking for Vets and unruly types when forces come thru, The advance forces are already here and have locations ready to detain those types. This is going to be bad, I'm not sure where to turn now!!!

Snow Bird

Master
    Stanley just bought a new boat!!!

Droshki

Master
    Texas and Utah are listed as ‘hostile’ states in the Jade Helm 15 plans. Why these states? I don’t know but could it be because they have organized militia and a relatively large number of gun owners who would be a threat to resist martial law?

If martial law is enacted, forget the 2016 election. I’ve told friends that if you are pulled from your homes at 0400 look to escape and evade since you won’t be coming back.

Will US troops fire on Americans? Will the administration use Russians or Chinese to kill Americans? Don’t know. But, small arms even in a militia force in the Southwest against trained and fully armed military forces are not an equal fight. Any ‘militia’ type force would be chewed up in short order.

Look for veterans to be targets for extraction in martial law.

Even those who don’t own guns will be seen as potential threats to resist martial law!

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    I don’t know if the color coded FEMA lists exist, but according to informed sources they do and our names are on one of these lists:

Red List – These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List – These are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and ‘re-educated’. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List – These are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don’t want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Black List – I have recently heard that the red and blue list have been combined into one, and is called The Black List. All black listed citizens will be marked for execution.

BigDaddy

Master
    uploadfromtaptalk1429579567375.jpeg

You guys can laugh. Why would Santa Rosa County need this? This was a pic of it before the decals were applied

Across from where this truck was sitting is turn one graphics on stewart street. It said SWAT after it waa done???

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429579567375.jpeg
      uploadfromtaptalk1429579567375.jpeg
      42 KB · Views: 271

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    None are so blind as those who will not see:

With news of numerous Wal-Mart supercenters now being 'temporarily closed' (6+ months each which brings us to October 2015 or later) in at least 4 different states now tied to the Jade Helm 15 'exercises' due to what we're being told are 'plumbing problems', will these massive stores soon be used as 'food distribution centers' and to house the headquarters of invading troops from China, here to disarm Americans one by one as promised by Michelle Obama to the Chinese prior to Obama leaving the White House? Astute story commenters were quick to point out that any plumbing problem can be fixed in much less time than 6 months, even in such large supercenters, and to have several of these 6-month closings all at once in states tied to Jade Helm 15 and martial law exercises (Florida, Texas, California and Oklahoma) reeks of something much deeper than 'plumbing issues'. The fact that China has DEMANDED Americans be disarmed and the scheduled 'reopening dates' (if they EVER reopen at all!) of these stores will be after Jade Helm 15 is completed are raising many questions about what is really going on among those who are paying attention to events in Barack Obama's 'new America' as seen in more detail below. One reader tells us that one of these Wal-Mart stores had just recently been remodeled and didn't have any plumbing problems while the note below is from a source who recently called her local Wal-Mart and discovered they may NEVER reopen!

With 'emperor Obama' now attempting to dismantle our country for good and as America descends one day closer into full-scale countrywide 'police-state' tyranny, numerous events taking place the last several days should cement into our heads the fact that our country isn't America anymore and despite attempts by the mainstream media and trolls stalking alternative news websites, we can see that America is quickly becoming Iraq or Afghanistan as country-wide preparation for a massive event is now being taken to the next level.

The recent email sent to All News Pipeline from a deep background source seen below shares of another event that recently happened in Yuma, Arizona and begs us to ask the question, has Jade Helm 15 already begun? Is the massive exposure of various martial law-style 'drills' across the country by the alternative media causing the NWO to accelerate their plans for a full-scale police-state crackdown prior to the rest of the country awakening and DEMANDING that these be stopped? This new Intellihub story tells us that the federal government is now actively seeking 'role players' for simulating the relocation of US citizens to detention camps in Phoenix, Arizona. Are all of these events that are now happening in these 'Jade Helm 15' states just a coincidence or a very clear pattern?

The answer is clear!

this year is a reheresal for next yr....so they can work out the kinks.& go live

..the store closings alarm me though, total bs story of plumbing problems, being released in the news at each location..

fox news needs to be on this...

Snow Bird

Master
    Because it was FREE and everyone else has one.

Edit,A hole bunch of posts showed up while I was typeing. This was for Big Daddys post

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    As the facts begin to surface regarding the release of terrorists from Guantanamo, coupled with the coincidental timing of Jade Helm 15 drills in conjunction with the discovery of this ISIS base camp only a few miles from American soil, it is becoming more likely that these three events are connected and will culminate in a false flag event designed to bring about martial law under the auspices of Jade Helm. A false flag event would give the Jade Helm forces the pretext to take the drill live and extract dissidents and impose martial law. No one wants to go to a detention facility (read prison, FEMA camp) but if martial law is declared, you’re rights go out the window. The rules of engagement are that people can be shot during martial law for violating curfew or killed for more nefarious reasons.

I can’t think of a better way to depopulate the country, then to declare martial law under some kind of a false flag event, imprison those who are perceived to be a threat, eliminate them, killing off large segments of the population. For most of us, this would be an unbelievable nightmare; for others, it would be a dream comes true.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    View attachment 31150

You guys can laugh. Why would Santa Rosa County need this? This was a pic of it before the decals were applied

Across from where this truck was sitting is turn one graphics on stewart street. It said SWAT after it waa done???

Because it was free or nearly free and all the cool kids have them. Before MRAPs were available they used to get Peacekeepers and APCs through the same 1033 program MRAPs replaced those vehicles so these are what is available in the 1033 program. When my old unit closed the helicopter operations up our UH-1Hs went to the NY State Police as part of the 1033 program and our N models went to Andrews since they are still using N models for VIP support.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Five Walmarts in the Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, and California have closed, all for "plumbing problems".
    FWIW this is now being explained away as a Labor issue...
    The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union filed the charge on behalf of OUR Walmart with the National Labor Relations Board on Monday, arguing the closings were retaliation for labor activism. Wal-Mart says it closed the stores to fix plumbing issues.

http://www.wfla.com/story/28846920/group-seeks-rehiring-of-workers-at-5-closed-wal-mart-stores

Top Bottom